Asthma and Choking sensation
Choking sensation is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Choking sensation with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 386 people who have Asthma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
386 people who have Asthma and Choking Sensation are studied.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is found to be associated with 3,345 drugs and 2,542 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Choking sensation?
Choking sensation (feeling of obstruction in respiratory system) is found to be associated with 1,117 drugs and 670 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Choking sensation in Asthma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experienced Choking sensation *:
Age of people who have Asthma and experienced Choking sensation *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Choking sensation?Check whether Choking sensation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Asthma (285,497 reports)
- Choking sensation (5,557 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Choking sensation:
- Choking sensation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Choking sensation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Choking sensation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Choking sensation:
- Prednisone: 233 reports
- Aspirin: 216 reports
- Metformin: 165 reports
- Amlodipine: 146 reports
- Nexium: 146 reports
- Spiriva: 142 reports
- Humira: 141 reports
- Omeprazole: 139 reports
- Singulair: 135 reports
- Xolair: 131 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Choking sensation:
- Choking sensation (1,117 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Choking sensation:
- Asthma: 386 reports
- High blood pressure: 300 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 200 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 191 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 185 reports
- Pain: 150 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Choking sensation:
- Choking sensation (670 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Choking sensation and Asthma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zofran and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - a second ago
- Detrol La and Hair Color Changes - 8 seconds ago
- Ibu and Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Morphine and Oralone drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Levothroid and Hyperventilation - 34 seconds ago
- Alavert and Proteinuria Aggravated - 39 seconds ago
- Zaroxolyn and Arthritis Bacterial - 39 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Bell'S Palsy - 40 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Vivelle drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Vitamin B2 and Impaired Gastric Emptying - 56 seconds ago