Start your phase IV clinical trial
After a drug is approved in the market, phase IV trials are conducted to monitor its safety in the real world. The trials are important: data from phase I-III clinical trials are minimized in scopes because of the time and costs to approve a new drug. What's more, government and commercial claims, electronic health records (EHRs), and prescriptions are not designed to capture drug outcomes. Based on findings from phase IV trials, FDA makes about 400 drug labeling changes each year, and even removed drugs from the market (e.g. Baycol, Rezulin, and Vioxx).
Traditionally, only pharmaceutical companies and the FDA can run phase IV trials because of the substantial resource and efforts required. As a result, the number and the scope of these trials are limited. However, each patient is different and may react to a drug or drug mix differently. Using real-world big data (learn more) and innovative AI/ML algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV trial to see how drugs do to themselves individually. The studies are personalized to gender, age (0-99+), drugs and conditions, and are continuously updated.
Also, phase IV studies for COVID vaccines are available now (browse here).
Start your trial or Use our tools
Our phase IV clincal trials are studying from:
Not only does eHealthMe provide a valuable on-line resource for the public, it is a valuable repository of useful, and otherwise unobtainable data for clinicians and researchers.
eHealthMe has been very helpful to study drug interactions and side effects in rare "orphan" diseases. eHealthMe provided valuable and unexpected detailed information.
This was very helpful and reassuring. I recently had some red marks that looked like Petechiae but I'm still gonna get it checked out. I've been on buspirone for a little over a month now.
The pharmacist couldn't figure out why I was having a rash after taking taurine. I never have before after a year of taking it. Then I remembered I took a Valium 14 hours earlier. This may be the cause of the rash of an interaction. Thank you to have settled the issue and I feel a lot better about this.
Thank you so much. Now I understand why I have so much pain the day after. Abdominal pains and so many strange pains are popping up specially when bending. Standing for too long my feet turn so red when moving my toes about you can see how it changes color to white as I move them. Wow don’t even talk about fatigue some DRs said I had fibromyalgia. So now I am going to use much less till I can go without it. Thank you once again. Appreciate it so much. Kind regards Fr
This is a great website to get real results of drug interactions along with the side effects from the prescriptions that your Dr. has prescribed to you that he/she may not have covered with you.
I cannot tell you how glad I am that I found this study online. I have had Gout attacks on and off for years and they got worse last year. In September of last year my doctor started me on Allopurinol. I also already have problems with Anxiety and had taken Valium prn for several years with great success in reducing my levels of Anxiety. However, a few months after starting the Allopurinol, the Valium seemed to stop working. I thought maybe my body had built up an immunity to it. But, the panic attacks increased and got much worse. This past summer things have been so bad I have almost been unable to leave the house because of the extreme Anxiety/Panic. I did not initially suspect Allopurinol because the problem started a few months later, yet I have since read that it can take weeks or months for it to build up. My doctor took me off of the Valium and put me on Xanax and Cymbalta--these seem to only have made the situation bearable and helped me to function at a minimal level. With such a low level of success with the new medication I started to suspect the Allopurinol again, and started searching the internet. I actually quit taking Allopurinol about a week ago, and I've noticed that I am feeling some better. However, I do wish I had known sooner, it could have saved me a lot of trouble with my employers, not to mention suffering on my part. This situation has truly been debilitating. I am happy to finally, I hope, have figured out the problem.
My husband has got Pantoprazole to neutralize the adverse side-effects of Voltaren. On the third day he got a strange diarrhea without any pain or other discomfort. He suspected that it was caused by one of the medicines he has got for his sciatic pain. I checked with a pendulum and got the answer that it was the Pantoprazole. Today he did not take it anymore but the diarrhea continued. To be sure I searched in the Google and found this site which confirmed for me that the pendulum answer was correct.
My most common side effect: forgetfulness! But, I can never remember! . . . lol! Seriously, this has been very effective for me, being able to come up with a common denominator of all the drugs I have to take - wish I would have known about this site sooner! Has given me a great peace of mind!
Thank you for the judicious voice. Me and my brother were preparing to do some study about that. We got a great book on that matter from our local library and many books are less cognitive as your blog. I am pleased to find such information that I have been searching for a long time. :)
Thank you for publishing this! I just had Dysport injected on Monday and have had an increased heart rate. Good to know I'm not alone. If you have any more details on this study, I would love to see them!
I truly appreciate the information you've provided to me. I will show my doctor the report. His wife also has R.A. and fibromyalgia and takes some of the same pills that I do. Your Web site is a great source of information and I thank you for responding to my question. Sincerely,
Very useful, prompt answer, good graphs, answered my question. Like the age related analysis and hope that this kind of data gathering will bring new insights into personalized ADRs
Wow, glad I came across this study. I was prescribed this drug by the VA in 2006 to help with some muscle spasms. I think I took it for about a month...a couple of weeks in I could not have a bowel movement. My VA doc took me off of the meds, but then I started with the bloody diarrhea. In 2007 I was diagnosed with colitis. My doctor had said chemical colitis, but I wasn't too sure what that meant. I was only looking on the internet because I am having this attack of colitis for the last month and it sucks.
This study is so true! I was on Paxil back when I was about 25yrs old and I had a collapsed lung from it! Everyone said it couldn't be from Paxil but I knew it was. I'm so relieved to see this because it justifies the possibility for all those non believers . Thank you for doing this study! Great work!
I am so relieved I found this site. My eye has been twitching for about two months now Almost , now I'm also starting to get body twitches, and the only thing I can think of it being is the Propranolol. I'm a healthy 23 year old girl!
Wow, I am glad that I came across this website. I just started taking Busprione and noticed that I was itching and still am itching a lot: from head to toe. I thought it was this new shampoo that I am using, however, after coming across this website, I realized it could be the medication. Yikes. Going to contact doctor now.
I am trying to determine whether taking Levothyroxine for 3 weeks was the cause of a sudden, severe attack of A Fib which could have been fatal. In an instant my heart started racing( I was calm & just finishing evening meal, NO alcohol, tap water to drink.) Fortunately for me, I was within 1/2 mile of our local A & E & got the friend I was with to drive my car straight there. I was told my heart rate was 268!! Emergency treatment of 2 doses of a heart stopping drug failed & I was 'blue lighted' to Scarborough Hospital, 20 miles away. Another dose of same drug reduced rate to 160 which continued for 3 days!! During this time No Thyroxine taken. When it settled into normal rhythm, it has stayed that way. I have had angina like pain in sternum area & a bit wheezy. But since cutting out Thyroxine & Diltiazem,this is easing considerably.I consider myself a fairly fit 61 year old. I would appreciate another opinion as my GP, Cardiologist etc, all say Throxine could not have caused this, but I felt certain from the outset that it was the case as I am VERY sensitive to doctors medicines & my system responds better to natural healing plants etc. Having found the info on this site, I am more convinced.
Thank God for this info. My 12 year old has been on Methimazole for 2 years. No one told me of this side effect. She has braces and has been yelled at for not brushing, even though she has been. No one could understand why they were so swollen. The endocrinologist told me nothing of this side effect and wasn't listed on other web sites. Her swollen gums were driving me crazy. Now I know why.
- Palonosetron Hydrochloride and Urine Analysis Abnormal - a second ago
- Aricept and Herpes Zoster Ophthalmic - 5 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Pseudomembranous Colitis - 5 seconds ago
- Sustiva and Blood Glucose Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - 5 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Ingrezza drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Ureteric Dilatation - 14 seconds ago
- Livalo and Sodium Bicarbonate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Pravachol drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Palonosetron and Erythema Multiforme - 30 seconds ago
- Exidine and Benign Neoplasm Of Thyroid Gland - 31 seconds ago
- Aleve and Oral Pruritus - 39 seconds ago
- Fludara and Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia - 40 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Renal Infarct - 45 seconds ago
- Pamelor and Otitis - 45 seconds ago
- Cipro and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 47 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Emtricitabine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ziac and Fluid Retention - a minute ago
- Benadryl and Ataxia Aggravated - a minute ago
- Benadryl and Acute Cerebellar Ataxia - a minute ago
- Benadryl and Asthenopia - a minute ago
- Malarone and Rash Macular - a minute ago
- Benadryl and Atonic Seizures - a minute ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Rash Maculo-Papular - a minute ago
- Tylenol and Post Procedural Complication - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Tearfulness - a minute ago
- Ambien and Head Banging - a minute ago
- Bactrim and Hair Disorder - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - a minute ago
- Zenapax and Aortic Stenosis - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 2 minutes ago
- Methotrexate Sodium and Sebaceous Adenoma - 2 minutes ago
- Cladribine and Cytomegalovirus Infection - 2 minutes ago
- Opdivo and Toxic Encephalopathy - 2 minutes ago
- Actifed W/ Codeine and Headache - 2 minutes ago
- Estratab and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 2 minutes ago
- Exidine and Seizures - 2 minutes ago
- Zyprexa and Haemoglobin Increased - 2 minutes ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Nail Dystrophy - 2 minutes ago
- Eprex and Iron Deficiency - 2 minutes ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Fracture Nonunion - 2 minutes ago
- Lotrel and Tramadol drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Bextra and Sinus Pain - 2 minutes ago
- Acetazolamide and Liver Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Zantac and Nasal Disorder - 3 minutes ago
- Triphasil-28 and Dizziness - 3 minutes ago
- Pulmonary Hypertension Secondary and Rashes - 3 minutes ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Hypokalemia - 3 minutes ago
- Vitamin D and Aortic Occlusion - 3 minutes ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Haematocrit Decreased - 3 minutes ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Acute Kidney Failure - 3 minutes ago
- Albuterol and Death Unexplained - 3 minutes ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Renal Failure - Acute - 3 minutes ago
- Valtrex and Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis - 3 minutes ago
- Halcion and Haemoglobin Decreased - 3 minutes ago
- Kenalog and Cataract Operation Complication - 3 minutes ago
- Etoposide and Encephalitis - 3 minutes ago
- Rapamune and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - 3 minutes ago
- Doxycycline and Nephropathy Toxic - 3 minutes ago
- Allopurinol and Percocet drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Heart Palpitations - 3 minutes ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Modafinil drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Pradaxa and Probiotic drug interaction - 4 minutes ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and drugs of ingredients of sulfasalazine - 4 minutes ago
- Tolbutamide vs. Glucotrol - 4 minutes ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and drugs of ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate - 4 minutes ago
- Sinus Disorder and Hallucinations - 5 minutes ago
- Platelet Count Abnormal in Nexium, how severe and when it was recovered? - 5 minutes ago
- Ischaemic Stroke and Movement - Uncoordinated - 6 minutes ago
- Menopause and Respiratory Acidosis - 6 minutes ago
- Fosinopril Sodium vs. Dyrenium - 6 minutes ago
- Aricept and Clopidogrel drug interaction - 6 minutes ago
- Tikosyn and Allegra drug interaction - 6 minutes ago
- Olanzapine and Diacomit drug interaction - 7 minutes ago
- Amino Acids and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 7 minutes ago
- Type 1 Diabetes and Injection Site Cellulitis - 7 minutes ago
- Selenium and Thalomid drug interaction - 7 minutes ago
- Evzio and Genvoya drug interaction - 7 minutes ago
- Aplenzin vs. Tyrosine - 7 minutes ago
- Pimecrolimus and Givlaari drug interaction - 7 minutes ago
- Retavase and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 8 minutes ago
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Ovarian Cysts - 8 minutes ago
- Ranitidine and Adderall 10 drug interaction - 8 minutes ago
- Prostatomegaly and International Normalised Ratio Decreased - 9 minutes ago
- Delsym and Requip drug interaction - 9 minutes ago
- Ventavis and Valcyte drug interaction - 9 minutes ago
- Ketotifen Fumarate and Intron A drug interaction - 9 minutes ago
- Diflucan and Unisom drug interaction - 10 minutes ago
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv and Delirium - 10 minutes ago
- Clarinex-D 12 Hour vs. Prednisone - 10 minutes ago
- Epilepsy and Enteritis - 10 minutes ago
- Zofran and Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - 11 minutes ago
- Simethicone and Keflex drug interaction - 11 minutes ago
- Toradol and Vicodin drug interaction - 11 minutes ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Doxycycline drug interaction - 11 minutes ago
- Denavir and Pataday drug interaction - 12 minutes ago
- Sporanox and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 minutes ago
- Intestinal Obstruction and Pleural Effusion - 13 minutes ago
- Hydramine and Primaxin drug interaction - 13 minutes ago
- Xiidra and Olopatadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 minutes ago