Monitor medications with data and experience
eHealthme monitors and analyzes drugs and supplements on the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Nature, and The Lancet. Use of eHealthMe is open to the public, free and anonymous. You can check side effects and drug interactions from FDA data in our Personalized Reports.
Besides data, we enable you to access matched health care experience to improve outcomes. With our Ginger Health mobile app, you can connect with people like you in millions of unique support groups or get one-to-one support provided by an experienced Care Guide.
Check side effects and drug interactions from FDA data. All reports are personalized to your gender and age (0-99).View details
Ginger Health App
Ginger Health has support groups for each drug side effect, symptom, drug or condition. You can offer to help and get paid as a Care Guide.View details
Recent studies on eHealthMe
- Rhinocort vs. Certirizine Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Will you have Ruptured Disk with Erbitux? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fracture with Reverse Tri-Iodothyronine Increased? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Thirst - Absent with Actemra? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Simvastatin with Thyroxine Abnormal? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Ketorolac Tromethamine for Migraines? - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Ketorolac Tromethamine for Migraine? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Madura Foot with Abdominal Infection? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Ewing'S Sarcoma Recurrent with Eye Complication Associated With Device? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Bradykinesia with Thyroide? - 10 seconds ago
Recent references to eHealthMe
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan.
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec.
- Fouda AM, Bazeed AM, "Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report", Drug Safety-Case Reports, 2017 Dec.
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct.
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct.
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep.
- Li W, Lamichhane J, "From Heartbreak to Left Bundle Branch Block: A Case of Amitriptyline Overdose", American Journal of Therapeutics, 2017 Sep.
- Choi N, Lee JY, Sunwoo JS, Kwon KI, Roh H, Ahn MY, Lee KB, "Hyponatremia during Acyclovir Treatment of Bell’s Palsy", Journal of the Korean Neurological Association, 2017 Aug.
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug.
- Yektas Ç, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug.