Depression and Thirst
Thirst is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Thirst with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 641 people who have Depression from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
641 people who have Depression and Thirst are studied.
What is Depression?
Depression is found to be associated with 4,087 drugs and 3,977 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Thirst?
Thirst is found to be associated with 1,976 drugs and 1,308 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Thirst in Depression reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experienced Thirst *:
Age of people who have Depression and experienced Thirst *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Thirst?Check whether Thirst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Depression (598,227 reports)
- Thirst (17,283 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thirst:
- Thirst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thirst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thirst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thirst:
- Metformin: 810 reports
- Aspirin: 574 reports
- Prednisone: 521 reports
- Omeprazole: 473 reports
- Amlodipine: 430 reports
- Synthroid: 414 reports
- Lisinopril: 406 reports
- Humalog: 374 reports
- Lasix: 365 reports
- Vitamin d: 360 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Thirst:
- Thirst (1,976 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thirst:
- High blood pressure: 885 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 660 reports
- Depression: 641 reports
- Diabetes: 477 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Thirst:
- Thirst (1,308 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Thirst and Depression, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Infectious Mononucleosis - 2 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Reye'S Syndrome - 7 seconds ago
- Allegra and Eosinophilic Esophagitis - 11 seconds ago
- Malarone and Intelence drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Mestinon and Meningitis - 14 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and Intertrigo - 16 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Ingrown Hair - 29 seconds ago
- Profen and Aortic Dissection Rupture - 29 seconds ago
- Weed vs. Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine - 30 seconds ago
- Garlic and Misoprostol drug interaction - 33 seconds ago