Diabetes and Glomerulonephritis - from FDA reports
Glomerulonephritis is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Atorvastatin calcium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Glomerulonephritis with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Diabetes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
18 people who have Diabetes and Glomerulonephritis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Glomerulonephritis *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Glomerulonephritis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 88.89 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hyperlipidaemia (7 people, 38.89%)
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 38.89%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 27.78%)
- Stroke (4 people, 22.22%)
- Coronary Heart Disease (3 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (6 people, 33.33%)
- Metoprolol Succinate (6 people, 33.33%)
- Atorvastatin Calcium (6 people, 33.33%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 22.22%)
- Amaryl (3 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urosepsis (4 people, 22.22%)
- Nephrotic Syndrome (4 people, 22.22%)
- Weight Decreased (3 people, 16.67%)
- Protein - Urine (3 people, 16.67%)
- Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Glomerulonephritis and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your glomerulonephritis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlomerulonephritis and Diabetes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,107 Diabetes patients)
Glomerulonephritis (a group of conditions that affect parts of the kidneys called glomeruli) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, kidney transplant, microscopic polyangiitis, hepatitis c (latest reports from 1,753 Glomerulonephritis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis
Other conditions that could case GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been a type 1 diabetic for the past 29 years of my life and wasn't diagnosed properly with my battle with Oligodendroglioma brain cancer until I had a forth opinion at Stanford Hospital where I had the brain surgery to have the tumors removed two years ago. After having the surgery my life ...
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
Has anyone taking insulin (Tresiba) for type II Diabetes experienced any side effects from taking Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray? My physician prescribed this nasal spray due to my chronic dizziness and fluid in my ears.