Herpes zoster and Sinusitis acute
We study 76,528 people who have Herpes zoster or Sinusitis acute. No report of Sinusitis acute is found for people with Herpes zoster.
The study is created by eHealthMe and uses data from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
Do you take medications and have Sinusitis acute?Check whether Sinusitis acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Herpes zoster (76,454 reports)
- Sinusitis acute (74 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sinusitis acute:
- Sinusitis acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sinusitis acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sinusitis acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Sinusitis acute:
- Sinusitis acute (226 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Sinusitis acute:
- Sinusitis acute (22 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Sinusitis acute and Herpes zoster, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trileptal and Hyponatremia - a second ago
- Prostate Cancer and Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) - 5 seconds ago
- Zyvox and Hip Fracture - 7 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Weakness - 8 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Abnormal Behavior - 22 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Nausea - 27 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Fatigue - 42 seconds ago
- Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Gaviscon drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Convulsion - 58 seconds ago
- Prozac and Blood Prolactin Increased - a minute ago