Herpes zoster and Sinusitis
Sinusitis is found among people with Herpes zoster, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Sinusitis with Herpes zoster. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 118 people who have Herpes zoster from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
118 people who have Herpes Zoster and Sinusitis are studied.
What is Herpes zoster?
Herpes zoster is found to be associated with 2,870 drugs and 2,046 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) is found to be associated with 3,500 drugs and 2,565 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sinusitis in Herpes zoster reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Herpes zoster and experienced Sinusitis *:
Age of people who have Herpes zoster and experienced Sinusitis *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Sinusitis?Check whether Sinusitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Herpes zoster (76,454 reports)
- Sinusitis (129,353 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sinusitis:
- Enbrel: 16,217 reports
- Prednisone: 12,893 reports
- Humira: 12,201 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,709 reports
- Hydramine: 5,710 reports
- Diphen: 5,702 reports
- Xeljanz: 5,259 reports
- Tylenol: 5,196 reports
- Aspirin: 5,052 reports
- Pantoprazole: 4,812 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (3,500 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sinusitis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 23,148 reports
- Asthma: 6,250 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,162 reports
- Psoriasis: 5,495 reports
- Crohn's disease: 3,958 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (2,565 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Sinusitis and Herpes zoster, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Odefsey drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 37 seconds ago
- Paracetamol vs. Dolophine Hydrochloride - 42 seconds ago
- Asmanex Twisthaler and Renal Failure Acute - 49 seconds ago
- Provera and Eyelid Infection - 50 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Ventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Hepatic Cirrhosis - a minute ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength and Faeces Discolored - a minute ago
- Aleve and Noctiva drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and Lip Swelling - a minute ago