Immune system disorder and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Immune system disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Immune system disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Immune system disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13 people who have Immune System Disorder and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Immune system disorder?
Immune system disorder is found to be associated with 1,415 drugs and 946 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,260 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Immune system disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Immune System Disorder and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Immune System Disorder and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 15.38%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 2 people, 15.38%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 2 people, 15.38%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 15.38%
- Asthma: 2 people, 15.38%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 7.69%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 7.69%
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (cholesterol increased in blood): 1 person, 7.69%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 1 person, 7.69%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 7.69%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 3 people, 23.08%
- Zoloft: 3 people, 23.08%
- Advair Hfa: 2 people, 15.38%
- Otezla: 2 people, 15.38%
- Miralax: 2 people, 15.38%
- Singulair: 2 people, 15.38%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 15.38%
- Bentyl: 2 people, 15.38%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 15.38%
- Stelara: 2 people, 15.38%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Cough: 4 people, 30.77%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 30.77%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 30.77%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 23.08%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 23.08%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 15.38%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 15.38%
- Respiratory Tract Congestion (blockage on respiratory system): 2 people, 15.38%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 15.38%
- Pain In Jaw: 2 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,260 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Immune system disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mycostatin and Constipation - 8 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Psoriasis Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Nuvaring and Menstruation Normal - 13 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Lymphoedema - 20 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Lung Consolidation - 24 seconds ago
- Enthesopathy and Psoriasis - 25 seconds ago
- Inderal La vs. Ativan - 27 seconds ago
- Imuran and Pancreatitis - a minute ago
- Pradaxa and Streptococcal Bacteraemia - a minute ago
- Restoril and Diverticulum - a minute ago