Pain and Migraine - from FDA reports
Migraine is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Migraine with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,995 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 28, 2017
1,995 people who have Pain and Migraine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Migraine *:
- female: 81.91 %
- male: 18.09 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Migraine *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.14 %
- 10-19: 1.68 %
- 20-29: 7.08 %
- 30-39: 19.92 %
- 40-49: 27.0 %
- 50-59: 27.7 %
- 60+: 16.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (471 people, 23.61%)
- Stress And Anxiety (240 people, 12.03%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (185 people, 9.27%)
- High Blood Pressure (153 people, 7.67%)
- Insomnia (139 people, 6.97%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (344 people, 17.24%)
- Xanax (233 people, 11.68%)
- Lyrica (206 people, 10.33%)
- Oxycontin (199 people, 9.97%)
- Percocet (192 people, 9.62%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (658 people, 32.98%)
- Headache (600 people, 30.08%)
- Fatigue (528 people, 26.47%)
- Dizziness (524 people, 26.27%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (438 people, 21.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Migraine and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your migraine caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMigraine and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,242 Pain patients)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 88,456 Migraine patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MigraineMigraine
Other conditions that could case MigraineMigraine
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have had headaches daily for the past 10 years and within the past 6 years they have gotten worse I have a migraine everyday! They tried Topomax which didn't work it made me lose excessive amounts of weight. The migraines rule my life. I don't have the option of not going to work so I battle ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...