Rashes and Weight fluctuation - from FDA reports
Weight fluctuation is found among people with Rashes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Weight fluctuation with Rashes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Rashes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
10 people who have Rashes and Weight Fluctuation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rashes and experience Weight Fluctuation *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Rashes and experience Weight Fluctuation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 30.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Vulvovaginal Pain: 2 people, 20.00%
- Vulvovaginal Discomfort: 2 people, 20.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 3 people, 30.00%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 30.00%
- Premarin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 30.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 5 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 40.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 30.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 30.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight fluctuation
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Rashes and Weight fluctuation
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Rashes (redness) can be treated by Prednisone, Benadryl, Hydroxyzine, Doxycycline, Triamcinolone acetonide (latest reports from 290,951 Rashes patients)
Weight fluctuation has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, weight loss (latest reports from 3,673 Weight fluctuation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (941 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (657 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Rashesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Rashes and Weight Fluctuation
- Support group for people who have Rashes (719 members)
- Support group for people who have Weight Fluctuation (6 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Zolof may have caused a purple rash on my legs (near crotch)
- Wife has Temodar rash. She is in 5/23 day program for gbm treatment. Taking Medrol pack. No other side effects. Should we give up or try to press on? Need you help now. Bless you all. Ric
- why does trintellix cause a rash??????
- Who are you? What do you have in common?
- While taking cymbalta I developed a severe sensitivity to sunlight. I stopped taking it almost 2 months ago and my rash is back with a vengeance. It looks like a have a bad sunburn. My face is slightly swollen, red batches which started small then the skin flaked. Now almost my entire face and...
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Avena?
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Vimovo?
- Will you have Tiredness with Relistor?
- What to expect when you take Methergine and Mirena
- Voltaren and Zantac 75 drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Avena and have Rash Generalised?
- Support group for people who take Vimovo and have Heart Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Relistor and have Tiredness?
- Support group for people who take Voltaren and Zantac 75
- Support group for people who take Marinol and have Heart Fibrillation?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.