Rashes and Weight fluctuation - from FDA reports
Weight fluctuation is found among people with Rashes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Weight fluctuation with Rashes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Rashes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
10 people who have Rashes and Weight Fluctuation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rashes and experience Weight Fluctuation *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Rashes and experience Weight Fluctuation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 30.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Vulvovaginal Pain: 2 people, 20.00%
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 3 people, 30.00%
- Premarin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 30.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 30.00%
- Voltaren: 2 people, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 5 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 40.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 30.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 30.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight fluctuation with Rashes?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight fluctuation
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Lipid profile ($41.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Rashes (redness) can be treated by Prednisone, Benadryl, Hydroxyzine, Triamcinolone acetonide, Doxycycline (latest reports from 290,950 Rashes patients)
Weight fluctuation has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, weight loss, depression (latest reports from 3,673 Weight fluctuation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (930 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (656 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Rashesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight fluctuation and Rashes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Rashes and Weight Fluctuation
- Support group for people who have Rashes (662 members)
- Support group for people who have Weight Fluctuation (5 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What treatment can I use in the home to treat a burning, extreme itch and small amount of Pain? I applied to both arms, my right cheek/ear. I had a resh before applying thinking it would alleviate the itching. I think I "burnt my skin with too much of Voltaren. Anyone who has an idea or...
- I've been taking 20 mg Uloric for about 2 weeks. I've developed a skin rash in my arm pits and upper back. Can I continue taking it and hope the rash goes away or should I discontinue using it. There's very little itchiness and started putting hydrocortisone cream on it. I had a severe...
- I have an under active thyroid and I have been taking a natural thyroid treatment called W.P. Thyroid which has Inulin from chicory root as an additive. I had been taking it for 15 months with out any problems but I increased the dose and then started with itchy blisters on my hands...
- Having skin rash from drinking ganga tea. Don't want to stop the use of ganga. What to use for the rash? How to avoid rash in the future from its use?
- Does anyone had the rash confirmed as being caused by Afrezza?
You may be interested in these posts
- Just want to see if anyone else gets these infuriating rashes when using clonozepam...
- I was on doxazosin (2mg 1/day) for two weeks when my back rash appeared. On the advice of my doc, I was weaned off of it for two weeks. It has been 3 weeks since my last dose. My rash is better but still there. How long does it take to completly resolve. I'm a 74 yr. old man.
- I have been on Contrave for about 5 weeks and when I bumped up to four pills a day I developed a rash. It does not itch but started on my torso and buttocks, now has spread to everywhere but my face and scalp. I am continuing to take it hoping it will go away. I am not too worried about it...
- Facial rash on chin and sides of nose. Comes up, goes down. Sore,burning and itchy. Pimple like eruptions. Have been given cortisone and fungal creams, nothing working. Also suffer with psoriasis and it has aggrevated it excessively.
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Aviane-21?
- Will you have Headaches with Aviane-21?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Aviane-21?
- Will you have Headache with Aviane-21?
- Clofibrate and Primrose Oil drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Frequent Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Pain - Head?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Headache?
- Support group for people who take Clofibrate and Primrose Oil
- What to expect when you take Aviane-21 and have Frequent Headaches?
- What to expect when you take Aviane-21 and have Headaches?
- What to expect when you take Aviane-21 and have Pain - Head?
- What to expect when you take Aviane-21 and have Headache?
- What to expect when you take Clofibrate and Primrose Oil
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.