Sinusitis and Chapped lips - from FDA reports
Chapped lips is found among people with Sinusitis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Nexium and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Chapped lips with Sinusitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Sinusitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
14 people who have Sinusitis and Chapped Lips are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinusitis and experience Chapped Lips *:
- female: 92.86 %
- male: 7.14 %
Age of people who have Sinusitis and experience Chapped Lips *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 21.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 10 people, 71.43%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 10 people, 71.43%
- Pain: 7 people, 50.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 7 people, 50.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 8 people, 57.14%
- Nexium: 8 people, 57.14%
- Levoxyl: 7 people, 50.00%
- Diflucan: 7 people, 50.00%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 7 people, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 71.43%
- Vocal Cord Cyst: 7 people, 50.00%
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 7 people, 50.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 7 people, 50.00%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 7 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chapped lips with Sinusitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Chapped lips
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Augmentin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875' (latest reports from 70,810 Sinusitis patients)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 2,842 Chapped lips patients).
Drugs that are associated with Chapped lipsChapped lips (874 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Chapped lipsChapped lips (619 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Sinusitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChapped lips and Sinusitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Chapped Lips
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis (177 members)
- Support group for people who have Chapped Lips (41 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Found a LIP BALM with Copaxone on it..........is this for MS patients????
- 88 year old male can't breath through nose.He just blows and blows his nose all time. I have him to wash nose with warm water to clean it out. But he still blows. It sounds dry to me He says it makes it hard to breath.
You may be interested in these posts
- I've been on 49mg fluoxetine for 6 weeks and have experienced sinus pressure and headache for the past week.
- I started taking seratraline in October and it was only recently I finally connected my very dry lips (which I never experienced before) with taking this medication.. I have tried all sorts of treatments topical and also omega3 but nothing seems to help.. I am female and 50 . The meds are...
- I just learned Prednisone use could cause chapped lips. My lips and my mouth also burn. Does anyone else have these symptoms? I have been fighting with the dentist who did my implants because I thought it was the teeth he put in my mouth that were causing the problems I am having. I have lost...
- I have chronic sinus problems and allergies along with GI problems. No doctor has ever put the two together. This is the first I heard that there was a connection. I am anxious to know more before going back to my GI doctor.
- I have been taking exemestane for a month and have sinus pressure non stop it seems for 3 weeks or more. I don't know if it is from a virus or the medication. I tried anastazole and letrazole. I'm discouraged.
- Will you have Transplant - Liver with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Hepatic Transplant with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Liver Transplant with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Contact Lens Discolouration with Lo Minastrin Fe?
- Will you have Hematospermia with Hepatitis C?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Transplant - Liver?
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Hepatic Transplant?
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Liver Transplant?
- Support group for people who take Lo Minastrin Fe and have Contact Lens Discolouration?
- Support group for people who have Hepatitis C and Hematospermia?
- What to expect when you have High Blood Pressure and Transplant - Liver?
- What to expect when you have High Blood Pressure and Hepatic Transplant?
- What to expect when you have High Blood Pressure and Liver Transplant?
- What to expect when you take Lo Minastrin Fe and have Contact Lens Discolouration?
- What to expect when you have Hepatitis C and Hematospermia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.