Sinusitis and Chapped lips - from FDA reports
Chapped lips is found among people with Sinusitis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Nexium and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Chapped lips with Sinusitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Sinusitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
14 people who have Sinusitis and Chapped Lips are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinusitis and experience Chapped Lips *:
- female: 92.86 %
- male: 7.14 %
Age of people who have Sinusitis and experience Chapped Lips *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 21.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (10 people, 71.43%)
- Acne (10 people, 71.43%)
- Pain (7 people, 50.00%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (7 people, 50.00%)
- Eczema (7 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (8 people, 57.14%)
- Nexium (8 people, 57.14%)
- Levoxyl (7 people, 50.00%)
- Diflucan (7 people, 50.00%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (7 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (10 people, 71.43%)
- Vocal Cord Cyst (7 people, 50.00%)
- Visual Acuity Reduced (7 people, 50.00%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (7 people, 50.00%)
- Amenorrhea (7 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chapped lips and Sinusitis?
- Check symptoms - is your chapped lips caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChapped lips and Sinusitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox (latest reports from 70,805 Sinusitis patients)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 2,842 Chapped lips patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sinusitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Chapped lipsChapped lips
Other conditions that could case Chapped lipsChapped lips
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
88 year old male can't breath through nose.He just blows and blows his nose all time. I have him to wash nose with warm water to clean it out. But he still blows. It sounds dry to me He says it makes it hard to breath.
You may be interested in these posts
I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...