Toxoplasmosis and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is reported only by a few people with Toxoplasmosis. We study 3 people who have Pain and Toxoplasmosis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Toxoplasmosis and Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Toxoplasmosis and experience Pain *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Toxoplasmosis and experience Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 33.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sulfadiazine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Leucovorin Calcium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Daraprim: 2 people, 66.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever: 3 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 66.67%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fall: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Toxoplasmosis (a parasitic disease caused by the protozoan toxoplasma gondii) (latest reports from 985 Toxoplasmosis patients)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with PainPain (3,645 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PainPain (4,811 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Toxoplasmosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Toxoplasmosis and Pain
- Support group for people who have Toxoplasmosis (6 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- I had toxoplamosis, and i thought that it was brought on by smoking marijuana, it was kind of iffy at first because i couldn't conceive that the weed would cause me that very terrible sickness, after a few weeks of feeling toxoplasma symptoms, if i'd smoke, i'd feel like dying, the symptoms...
- I contracted Toxo in '08 from a warm swimming pool in AZ. After which I experience a 4 mo bout of insomnia. Even taking Ambien I was unable to sleep more than 7 1/2 a week (3 nights I was able to sleep only 2 1/2 hours and 4 nights no sleep at all!) One of the meds I was given to help me sleep...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- What to expect when you take Nopal and have Zieve Syndrome?
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Escitalopram?
- What to expect when you have Migraine and Myositis?
- What to expect when you take Medrol and have Yew Poisoning?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Eyelid Ptosis?
- Support group for people who take Escitalopram and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Invokana and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Welts?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.