Who have Pain with Toxoplasmosis - from FDA reports
Pain is reported only by a few people with Toxoplasmosis. We study 5 people who have Pain and Toxoplasmosis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5 people who have Toxoplasmosis and Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Toxoplasmosis and experience Pain *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Toxoplasmosis and experience Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 20.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Daraprim: 3 people, 60.00%
- Zocor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Sulfadiazine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 2 people, 40.00%
- Leucovorin Calcium: 2 people, 40.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever: 4 people, 80.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 40.00%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain with Toxoplasmosis?
You are not alone:
Toxoplasmosis (a parasitic disease caused by the protozoan toxoplasma gondii) (latest reports from 1,159 Toxoplasmosis patients)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 598,543 Pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with PainPain (4,112 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PainPain (4,824 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Toxoplasmosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anger with Aubagio? - now
- Will you have Choking - Unconscious Adult Or Child Over 1 Year with Tresiba? - a second ago
- Will you have Cataract with Carbocaine? - a second ago
- Will you have Lens Opacity with Carbocaine? - a second ago
- Beconase and Cytomel drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Melatonin, Nuvigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Keppra, Lamictal - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.