Azactam and Senna drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Azactam and Senna together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Azactam and Senna. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
7 people who take Azactam, Senna are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAzactam and Senna from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Azactam has active ingredients of aztreonam. (latest outcomes from Azactam 660 users)
Senna has active ingredients of senna. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Senna 14,661 users)
Interactions between Azactam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Senna and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Azactam and Sennaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Azactam (aztreonam) is often used to treat infection. Senna (senna) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Senna is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I made a fruit paste laxative with senna tea base given to me by my gastroenterologist. It left a metallic taste. It has been hours and I have eaten many things trying to get rid of it. Any suggestions ?
- I have terminal breast cancer and have Been on Doxil for 11 mo. About 2 mo. Ago my hair began to fall out in strands. My cancer doctor does not think it is related to the Doxil. I also take Senna, Omesprole, Effexor, and several vitamins. Any suggestions for the hair loss? My eyelashes and ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been taking docusate and senna liquid. I am not a pill swallower. I have sleep apnea and have been putting my fatigue on the apnea (even tho the apnea number is very well controlled). Now I am wondering if it could be the docusate or senna. I couldn't take Miralax because after a week ...
- I have been taking senokotS for quite awhile now. I have developed a rash and itching and I have major hair loss on both sides of my head as well as some in the back of my head and I thought it was from my thyroid medication and know I believe it is from the senokotS. I take two tablets ...
- Hello my name is Alberta and I have Chronic pain and a constipation from my meds and now the Senna is causing constipation
- hi, my name is irene .i have been diagnosed with lung cancer which has spread to the brain. have consipation ,is it safe to take these tablets together.
- Hi I just dranked a cup of smooth move tea, a laxative while on Xarelto and I also just realized that the tea have senna in it. Should I be concerned?