Gabapentin and Methazolamide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Gabapentin and Methazolamide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gabapentin and Methazolamide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
9 people who take Gabapentin, Methazolamide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Gabapentin and Methazolamide
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gabapentin and Methazolamide
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,558 users)
Methazolamide has active ingredients of methazolamide. (latest outcomes from Methazolamide 199 users)
Interactions between Gabapentin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methazolamide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gabapentin and Methazolamidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Gabapentin and Methazolamide (35,337 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin (1076 members)
- Support group for people who take Methazolamide
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and Methazolamide
You may be interested in these posts
- Tinnitus is severe. Has anyone found anything to help with intrusive sounds?
- Started gabapentin for restless leg symptoms a week ago,now my legs are tingling. Any answers?
- Retired Female, 65 yrs old, been coughing for 5 years hundreds of times per day. Have tried asthma medicines, allergy medicines, acid reflux medicines, nasal sprays, dental implants (assuming prolapsed sinuses). Lately have found Dr. Bastian in Chicago who treats sensory neuropathic cough a...
- My psychiatrist prescribed this for my anxiety
- my 90-yo mother has photophobia and the opthalmologists are not offering any answers. She started taking Methalzolamide while being treated for glaucoma. Dr. states that most glaucoma patients welcome more light but this is certainly not the case with Mom. Just have to wonder.
- Will you have Faeces Hard with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Will you have Fear Of Disease with Hiatal Hernia?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Nuedexta?
- Adrucil and Dexamethasone drug interaction
- Will you have Eye Twitch with Lupron?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Faeces Hard?
- Support group for people who have Hiatal Hernia and Fear Of Disease?
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Adrucil and Dexamethasone
- Support group for people who take Lupron and have Eye Twitch?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.