Naratriptan and Phenergan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naratriptan and Phenergan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naratriptan and Phenergan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
10 people who take Naratriptan, Phenergan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Naratriptan and Phenergan?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaratriptan and Phenergan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,780 users)
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phenergan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naratriptan and Phenergana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naratriptan is used in:
- Phenergan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- They gave me one dose in the hospital with pitocin. I have had heartburn since then. Could that be from the phenergen?
- I just had a heart ablation on feb 26 2015,been really sick at my stomache from anthesia,if I take a Phenergan will it make my heart go into fiblation