Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin. Common interactions include fall among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,145 people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,145 people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Oxycodone hydrochloride?
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 31,870 Oxycodone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. eHealthMe is studying from 301,958 Gabapentin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin reports submitted per year:
Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interactions by gender *:
Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2014 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin interactions:
- Death: 25 reports
- Pneumonia: 23 reports
- Fever: 9 reports
- Back pain: 8 reports
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 6 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 reports
- Drowsiness: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 1,321 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 890 reports
- Drug ineffective: 786 reports
- Drug abuse: 776 reports
- Depression: 712 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 701 reports
- Rashes (redness): 652 reports
Browse all side effects of Oxycodone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Gabapentin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 21,488 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21,158 reports
- Pain: 17,075 reports
- Diarrhea: 14,241 reports
- Dizziness: 13,438 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,437 reports
Browse all side effects of Gabapentin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride interactions:
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 7,077 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ms contin: 6,668 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine: 6,205 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine sulfate: 5,902 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 1,790 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Hydromorphone hydrochloride: 1,443 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Enbrel: 1,264 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Acetaminophen: 1,107 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ryzolt: 872 reports
Browse all interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Gabapentin interactions:
- Gabapentin and Aspirin: 36,862 reports
- Gabapentin and Omeprazole: 32,468 reports
- Gabapentin and Lisinopril: 27,271 reports
- Gabapentin and Metformin: 24,975 reports
- Gabapentin and Vitamin d: 24,901 reports
- Gabapentin and Prednisone: 24,064 reports
- Gabapentin and Tramadol: 23,835 reports
- Gabapentin and Furosemide: 22,978 reports
- Gabapentin and Amlodipine: 20,807 reports
- Gabapentin and Pantoprazole: 19,115 reports
Browse all interactions between Gabapentin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxycodone hydrochloride and gabapentin (the active ingredients of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin, respectively), and Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Oxycodone hydrochloride and Gabapentin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cayenne and Adderall drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Cotellic drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Losartan and Enalaprilat drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Adcirca and Cor Pulmonale - 20 seconds ago
- Azelastine and Laryngitis - 21 seconds ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Procardia Xl drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Valganciclovir Hydrochloride and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 24 seconds ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 And Electrolytes and Neuralgia - 43 seconds ago
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride and Anaphylaxis - 54 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Restasis drug interaction - 56 seconds ago