Daytrana side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Daytrana. Common side effects include drug administration error among females and drug administration error among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 15,789 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,789 people who take Daytrana and have side effects are studied.
What is Daytrana?
Daytrana has active ingredients of methylphenidate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 16,081 Daytrana users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Daytrana reports submitted per year:
Daytrana side effects by time on the drug *:
Daytrana side effects by gender *:
Daytrana side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Daytrana?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on methylphenidate (the active ingredients of Daytrana) and Daytrana (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Daytrana:
- Daytrana (16,081 reports)
Common Daytrana side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,724 reports
- Disturbance in social behavior: 587 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 535 reports
All Daytrana side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imbruvica and Zolpidem drug interaction - a second ago
- Levoxyl and Opsumit drug interaction - a second ago
- Carbidopa and Mental Status Changes - 4 seconds ago
- Erection Problems and drugs of ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Peginterferon and Metastases To Lung - 11 seconds ago
- Humalog Kwikpen and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - 13 seconds ago
- Advil and Dry Eye Syndrome - 14 seconds ago
- Allegra D 24 Hour and Fosamax drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Keishi and Allegra drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Robaxin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago