Effient side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Effient. Common side effects include contusion among females and gastrointestinal haemorrhage among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 8,796 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,796 people who take Effient and have side effects are studied.
What is Effient?
Effient has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent. eHealthMe is studying from 9,116 Effient users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Effient reports submitted per year:
Effient side effects by time on the drug *:
Effient side effects by gender *:
Effient side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Effient?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on prasugrel hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Effient) and Effient (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Effient:
- Effient (9,116 reports)
Common Effient side effects:
- Heart attack: 489 reports
- Chest pain: 487 reports
- Head injury: 470 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 431 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 369 reports
- Rashes (redness): 306 reports
All Effient side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diclofenac Sodium and Oxycodone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Propofol and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Renal Failure - Acute - 12 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Acute Kidney Failure - 12 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Benign Neoplasm Of Thyroid Gland and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e - 21 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Lamisil drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Labor Induction and drugs of ingredients of levonorgestrel - 31 seconds ago
- Toothaches and drugs of ingredients of lorazepam - 36 seconds ago
- Atarax and Diazepam drug interaction - 37 seconds ago