Fenofibrate side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Fenofibrate. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 37,109 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,109 people who take Fenofibrate and have side effects are studied.
What is Fenofibrate?
Fenofibrate has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 35,004 Fenofibrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Fenofibrate reports submitted per year:
Fenofibrate side effects by time on the drug *:
Fenofibrate side effects by gender *:
Fenofibrate side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fenofibrate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fenofibrate (the active ingredients of Fenofibrate) and Fenofibrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fenofibrate:
- Fenofibrate (35,004 reports)
Common Fenofibrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,074 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,881 reports
- Weakness: 1,580 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,554 reports
- Pain: 1,457 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,396 reports
- Dizziness: 1,297 reports
All Fenofibrate side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flonase and Blood Creatinine Increased - 30 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis - 35 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Urinary Retention - 58 seconds ago
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia Recurrent and Urinary Retention - a minute ago
- Diazepam and Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen drug interaction - a minute ago
- Viibryd and Alcoholism - a minute ago
- Rexulti and Parkinson'S Disease - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy - a minute ago
- Fluocinonide and Vytorin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Acebutolol Hydrochloride and Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy - a minute ago