Micardis side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Micardis. Common side effects include anaemia among females and interstitial lung disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 24,939 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
24,939 people who take Micardis and have side effects are studied.
What is Micardis?
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 25,949 Micardis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Micardis reports submitted per year:
Micardis side effects by time on the drug *:
Micardis side effects by gender *:
Micardis side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Micardis?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on telmisartan (the active ingredients of Micardis) and Micardis (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Micardis:
- Micardis (25,949 reports)
Common Micardis side effects:
All Micardis side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coartem and Abortion - now
- Dramamine and Hypoacusis - 28 seconds ago
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate and Sexual Intercourse - Painful - 44 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Hydrodiuril drug interaction - a minute ago
- Seebri and Agitation - a minute ago