Norflex side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Norflex. Common side effects include anaemia among females and abdominal pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 1,696 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,696 people who take Norflex and have side effects are studied.
What is Norflex?
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 1,893 Norflex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Norflex reports submitted per year:
Norflex side effects by time on the drug *:
Norflex side effects by gender *:
Norflex side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norflex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on orphenadrine citrate (the active ingredients of Norflex) and Norflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Norflex:
- Norflex (1,893 reports)
Common Norflex side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 341 reports
- Herpes zoster: 292 reports
- Joint pain: 279 reports
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 250 reports
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 249 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 236 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 229 reports
All Norflex side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride vs. Oxycodone 5/Apap 500 - 20 seconds ago
- Proair Hfa and Hidradenitis - 20 seconds ago
- Sildenafil Citrate and Tylenol W/ Codeine drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Trichlormethiazide and Coronary Heart Disease - 26 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Myopathy - 26 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Dysthymia - 31 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Bleeding Into The Skin - 34 seconds ago
- Esidrix and Oxycontin drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free vs. Piroxicam - 41 seconds ago