Trulicity side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Trulicity. Common side effects include blood glucose increased among females, and blood glucose increased among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 69,963 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
69,963 people who take Trulicity and have side effects are studied.
What is Trulicity?
Trulicity has active ingredients of dulaglutide. It is used in weight loss. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 70,512 Trulicity users.
Number of Trulicity reports submitted per year:
Trulicity side effects by time on the drug *:
Trulicity side effects by gender *:
Trulicity side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trulicity?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dulaglutide (the active ingredients of Trulicity) and Trulicity (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trulicity:
- Trulicity (70,512 reports)
Common Trulicity side effects:
- Diarrhea: 3,990 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 3,503 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,724 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,465 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2,367 reports
All Trulicity side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Blephamide and Heparin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Promethazine Hydrochloride and Limb Injury - 8 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Degarelix Acetate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Pulmicort Respules and High Blood Cholesterol - 10 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Skin Ulcer - 17 seconds ago
- Miralax and Bundle Branch Block - 19 seconds ago
- Novolin N and Flexeril drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Potassium Citrate and Agranulocytosis - 36 seconds ago
- Prandin and Basaglar drug interaction - 36 seconds ago