Alavert and Proteinuria aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Proteinuria aggravated is found among people who take Alavert, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alavert and have Proteinuria aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,801 people who have side effects when taking Alavert from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,801 people reported to have side effects when taking Alavert.
Among them, 18 people (1.0%) have Proteinuria aggravated.
What is Alavert?
Alavert has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,997 Alavert users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Proteinuria aggravated?
Proteinuria aggravated is found to be associated with 1,090 drugs and 293 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alavert and Proteinuria aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Proteinuria aggravated when taking Alavert *:
- female: 94.44 %
- male: 5.56 %
Age of people who have Proteinuria aggravated when taking Alavert *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Alavert *:
- Zometa: 17 people, 94.44%
- Megace: 17 people, 94.44%
- Actos: 17 people, 94.44%
- Aredia: 17 people, 94.44%
- Velcade: 17 people, 94.44%
- Cardizem: 17 people, 94.44%
- Colestid: 17 people, 94.44%
- Reglan: 17 people, 94.44%
- Aspirin: 16 people, 88.89%
- Augmentin '125': 16 people, 88.89%
Common side effects people have besides Proteinuria aggravated *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 17 people, 94.44%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 94.44%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 17 people, 94.44%
- Osteolysis (dissolution of bone): 17 people, 94.44%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 17 people, 94.44%
- Bone Disorder: 17 people, 94.44%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 17 people, 94.44%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 17 people, 94.44%
- Bone Neoplasm (tumour of bone): 17 people, 94.44%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 94.44%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 15 people, 83.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 5.56%
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (haemoglobin in the urine): 1 person, 5.56%
- Lung Cancer Metastatic (lung cancer spreads to other parts): 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alavert and have Proteinuria aggravated?Check whether Proteinuria aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Proteinuria aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of loratadine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alavert:
- Alavert (1,997 reports)
Common Alavert side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 363 reports
- High blood pressure: 109 reports
- Dizziness: 107 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Alavert:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Proteinuria aggravated treatments and more:
- Proteinuria aggravated (10 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Proteinuria aggravated:
- Proteinuria aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Proteinuria aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Proteinuria aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Proteinuria aggravated:
- Prednisone: 1,289 reports
- Prevacid: 1,180 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,123 reports
- Amlodipine: 857 reports
- Aspirin: 818 reports
- Prednisolone: 694 reports
- Tacrolimus: 694 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 670 reports
- Pantoprazole: 641 reports
- Furosemide: 641 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Proteinuria aggravated:
- Proteinuria aggravated (1,091 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Proteinuria aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 1,483 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 746 reports
- Kidney transplant: 626 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 437 reports
- Colon cancer: 389 reports
- Diabetes: 380 reports
- Pain: 333 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 324 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Proteinuria aggravated:
- Proteinuria aggravated (293 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on loratadine (the active ingredients of Alavert) and Alavert (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cogentin and Skin Candida - 3 seconds ago
- Zofran and Abdominal Distension - 3 seconds ago
- Prostate Cancer and Glaucoma Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Botox Cosmetic and Sjogren Syndrome - 14 seconds ago
- Potassium Citrate and Rogaine drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Emergency Care - 43 seconds ago
- Hyzaar and Hypochromic Anaemia - 47 seconds ago
- Diphen and Malignant Ascites - 49 seconds ago
- Genotropin and Granulocyte Count Increased - a minute ago
- Cardizem and Urinary Bladder Haemorrhage - a minute ago