Buspar and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people who take Buspar, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Zoloft, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Buspar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,627 people who have side effects when taking Buspar from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
12,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Buspar.
Among them, 452 people (3.58%) have Diarrhea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Buspar when people have Diarrhea *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 40 %
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Buspar *:
- female: 70.43 %
- male: 29.57 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Buspar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.15 %
- 10-19: 2.3 %
- 20-29: 9.48 %
- 30-39: 6.9 %
- 40-49: 22.99 %
- 50-59: 29.31 %
- 60+: 27.87 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (77 people, 17.04%)
- High Blood Pressure (28 people, 6.19%)
- Migraine (26 people, 5.75%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (25 people, 5.53%)
- Crohn's Disease (25 people, 5.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (84 people, 18.58%)
- Xanax (59 people, 13.05%)
- Lipitor (56 people, 12.39%)
- Wellbutrin (54 people, 11.95%)
- Neurontin (51 people, 11.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (159 people, 35.18%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (156 people, 34.51%)
- Fatigue (117 people, 25.88%)
- Abdominal Pain (105 people, 23.23%)
- Headache (96 people, 21.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Diarrhea when taking Buspar?
- Check symptoms - is diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDiarrhea and drugs with ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Buspar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspar 14,383 users)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,023 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all side effects of Buspara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea
Could your condition cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...