Cabergoline and Acne - from FDA reports
Acne is reported only by a few people who take Cabergoline. We study 3,022 people who have side effects while taking Cabergoline from FDA. Among them, 3 have Acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
3,022 people reported to have side effects when taking Cabergoline.
Among them, 3 people (0.1%) have Acne
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne when taking Cabergoline *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acne when taking Cabergoline *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypopituitarism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypogonadism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Endocrine Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Blood Testosterone Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acromegaly (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Somavert (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sandostatin Lar (1 person, 33.33%)
- Genotropin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Effexor (1 person, 33.33%)
- Ativan (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 66.67%)
- Food Craving (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flank Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acne when taking Cabergoline?
- Check symptoms - is acne caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcne and drugs with ingredients of cabergoline.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcne and Cabergoline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cabergoline has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma. (latest outcomes from Cabergoline 3,227 users)
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 47,982 Acne patients).
Browse all side effects of Cabergolinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AcneAcne
Could your condition cause AcneAcne
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Last year I was diagnosed with AIDS, not HIV. Just last week my doctor told me that my AIDS turned back into HIV. At this rate my doctor tells me my HIV will go away completely and I'll have perfect health. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful and everything, but what the heck is happening to me? ...
Dad is in hospotal with pneumonia. He has prolatin secreting pituitary macroadenoma and they are giving him iv vancomycin. I am worried as they are not liasing with his specialist. He takes cabergoline and he stats are up and down. Is there anything I should do?
8 years after pituitary tumer and craniopharyngioma removed transphenoidal surgery......still have not recovered from Cushings symptoms and now discover I have had CSF leak for years after taking Cabergoline. I was prescribed medicine by Endocrinologist without any knowledge of possible ...