Cardizem and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Cardizem, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Cardizem. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,995 people who have side effects when taking Cardizem from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
20,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Cardizem.
Among them, 1,523 people (7.25%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cardizem when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 11.54 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.54 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.54 %
- 1 - 2 years: 38.46 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.85 %
- 10+ years: 23.08 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Cardizem *:
- female: 67.47 %
- male: 32.53 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Cardizem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.24 %
- 20-29: 0.8 %
- 30-39: 2.8 %
- 40-49: 9.42 %
- 50-59: 15.89 %
- 60+: 70.85 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (77 people, 5.06%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (71 people, 4.66%)
- Multiple Myeloma (59 people, 3.87%)
- Osteoporosis (57 people, 3.74%)
- Cardiac Disorder (55 people, 3.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (329 people, 21.60%)
- Coumadin (243 people, 15.96%)
- Aspirin (233 people, 15.30%)
- Digoxin (192 people, 12.61%)
- Synthroid (186 people, 12.21%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (433 people, 28.43%)
- Breathing Difficulty (373 people, 24.49%)
- Nausea (346 people, 22.72%)
- Chest Pain (299 people, 19.63%)
- Dizziness (288 people, 18.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fatigue when taking Cardizem?
- Check symptoms - is fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFatigue and drugs with ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Cardizem from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardizem has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cardizem 21,794 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,345 Fatigue patients).
Browse all side effects of Cardizema b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...