Cephalexin and Aspartate aminotransferase increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found among people who take Cephalexin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cephalexin and have Aspartate aminotransferase increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,700 people who have side effects when taking Cephalexin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,700 people reported to have side effects when taking Cephalexin.
Among them, 118 people (0.48%) have Aspartate aminotransferase increased.
What is Cephalexin?
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. eHealthMe is studying from 26,054 Cephalexin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aspartate aminotransferase increased?
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found to be associated with 3,002 drugs and 3,021 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cephalexin and Aspartate aminotransferase increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Cephalexin when people have Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Gender of people who have Aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking Cephalexin*:
Age of people who have Aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking Cephalexin *:
Common drugs people take besides Cephalexin *:
Common side effects people have besides Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cephalexin and have Aspartate aminotransferase increased?Check whether Aspartate aminotransferase increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
How severe was Aspartate aminotransferase increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cephalexin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cephalexin:
- Cephalexin (26,054 reports)
Common Cephalexin side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 3,101 reports
- Pain: 2,602 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,157 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,115 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,074 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,821 reports
Browse all side effects of Cephalexin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Aspartate aminotransferase increased treatments and more:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (74,221 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Methotrexate: 3,366 reports
- Prednisone: 3,219 reports
- Aspirin: 2,764 reports
- Tracleer: 2,583 reports
- Lasix: 2,348 reports
- Lipitor: 2,163 reports
- Prednisolone: 2,159 reports
- Furosemide: 2,157 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,937 reports
- Enbrel: 1,802 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,002 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- High blood pressure: 3,411 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,130 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,489 reports
- Depression: 1,853 reports
- Pain: 1,627 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,590 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,503 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,021 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cephalexin (the active ingredients of Cephalexin) and Cephalexin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vx-950 and Loraz drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lipidil vs. Metformin - 12 seconds ago
- Roxanol and Movement - Uncoordinated - 22 seconds ago
- Lo/Ovral vs. Previfem - 31 seconds ago
- Durezol and Emotional Disorder - 36 seconds ago
- Lioresal vs. Avonex - 50 seconds ago
- Hc and Bleeding Disorders - 50 seconds ago
- Adult T-Cell Lymphoma/Leukaemia and Disease Recurrence - 51 seconds ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Injection Site Pain - 55 seconds ago
- Bifido and Humerus Fracture - 58 seconds ago