Who have Low density lipoprotein increased with Chantix - from FDA reports
Low density lipoprotein increased is found among people who take Chantix, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ranitidine, and have Stress and anxiety. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,793 people who have side effects when taking Chantix from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
78,793 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix.
Among them, 43 people (0.05%) have Low density lipoprotein increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Chantix when people have Low density lipoprotein increased *:
- < 1 month: 23.53 %
- 1 - 6 months: 70.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.88 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Low density lipoprotein increased when taking Chantix *:
- female: 62.79 %
- male: 37.21 %
Age of people who have Low density lipoprotein increased when taking Chantix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 39.29 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 23.26%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 8 people, 18.60%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 6 people, 13.95%
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress): 2 people, 4.65%
- Nicotine Dependence: 2 people, 4.65%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 4.65%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 2.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 2.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 2.33%
- Feeling Of Relaxation: 1 person, 2.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 7 people, 16.28%
- Lipitor: 7 people, 16.28%
- Ranitidine: 7 people, 16.28%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 13.95%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 5 people, 11.63%
- Fish Oil: 5 people, 11.63%
- Depakote: 5 people, 11.63%
- Spiriva: 5 people, 11.63%
- Dilantin: 3 people, 6.98%
- Albuterol: 3 people, 6.98%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 21 people, 48.84%
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased: 16 people, 37.21%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 25.58%
- Drowsiness: 7 people, 16.28%
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 16.28%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 11.63%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 11.63%
- Disturbance In Attention: 5 people, 11.63%
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 11.63%
- Itching: 5 people, 11.63%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Low density lipoprotein increased while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low density lipoprotein increased
- Subscribe to monitor Low density lipoprotein increased in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 81,345 users)
Low density lipoprotein increased
Low density lipoprotein increased (cholesterol increased in blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, hyperlipidaemia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 21,120 Low density lipoprotein increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Low density lipoprotein increasedLow density lipoprotein increased (969 drugs)
Could your condition cause Low density lipoprotein increasedLow density lipoprotein increased (615 conditions)
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (79,346 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Feeling Hot And Cold with Ancef? - 2 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding And Clenching with Biaxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding with Biaxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Clinching with Biaxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bruxism with Biaxin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Around Neck with Microzide? - 4 seconds ago
- Opdivo and Jalapa drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Genital Oedema Male with Gabapentin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Bronchitis with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.