Clozaril and Malignant neoplasm progression - from FDA reports
Malignant neoplasm progression is found among people who take Clozaril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Malignant neoplasm progression with Clozaril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36,473 people who have side effects when taking Clozaril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
36,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozaril.
Among them, 18 people (0.05%) have Malignant neoplasm progression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clozaril when people have Malignant neoplasm progression *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 66.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Malignant neoplasm progression when taking Clozaril *:
- female: 58.82 %
- male: 41.18 %
Age of people who have Malignant neoplasm progression when taking Clozaril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 37.5 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (3 people, 16.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 11.11%)
- Preventive Health Care (2 people, 11.11%)
- Neuroendocrine Tumor (2 people, 11.11%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (3 people, 16.67%)
- Taxotere (3 people, 16.67%)
- Lasix (3 people, 16.67%)
- Zyprexa (2 people, 11.11%)
- Lithium Carbonate (2 people, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (5 people, 27.78%)
- Anaemia (5 people, 27.78%)
- Fever (4 people, 22.22%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 22.22%)
- Death (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Malignant neoplasm progression when taking Clozaril?
- Check symptoms - is malignant neoplasm progression caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMalignant neoplasm progression and drugs with ingredients of clozapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalignant neoplasm progression and Clozaril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clozaril has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozaril 36,652 users)
Malignant neoplasm progression
Malignant neoplasm progression (cancer tumour came back) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, prostate cancer, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 35,127 Malignant neoplasm progression patients).