Who have Oedema upper limb with Cordarone - from FDA reports
Oedema upper limb is found among people who take Cordarone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Pepcid, . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,129 people who have side effects when taking Cordarone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
18,129 people reported to have side effects when taking Cordarone.
Among them, 13 people (0.07%) have Oedema upper limb
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cordarone when people have Oedema upper limb *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Oedema upper limb when taking Cordarone *:
- female: 38.46 %
- male: 61.54 %
Age of people who have Oedema upper limb when taking Cordarone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pepcid: 4 people, 30.77%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 15.38%
- Vasotec: 1 person, 7.69%
- Glucotrol: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cardene: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cipro: 1 person, 7.69%
- Deltasone: 1 person, 7.69%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 7.69%
- Dyazide: 1 person, 7.69%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 7.69%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 38.46%
- Injection Site Extravasation (flow of (blood or lymph) from injection site): 4 people, 30.77%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 3 people, 23.08%
- Skin Discoloration: 3 people, 23.08%
- Wegener's Granulomatosis (inflammation of the blood vessels lungs sinuses): 3 people, 23.08%
- Thrombophlebitis Superficial (swelling (inflammation) of a superficial vein caused by a blood clot): 2 people, 15.38%
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin): 2 people, 15.38%
- Skin Warm: 2 people, 15.38%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 2 people, 15.38%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 2 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Oedema upper limb while taking Cordarone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Oedema upper limb
- Subscribe to monitor Oedema upper limb in Cordarone
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Cordarone and have Oedema upper limb
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Cordarone has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Cordarone 18,237 users)
Oedema upper limb
Oedema upper limb (swelling of arm) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, back pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain, renal cell carcinoma stage iv (latest reports from 2,863 Oedema upper limb patients).
Drugs that are associated with Oedema upper limbOedema upper limb (676 drugs)
Could your condition cause Oedema upper limbOedema upper limb (37 conditions)
Cordarone side effects
- Cordarone side effects (18,133 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Cordaronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Cordarone to similar drugs:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste Loss with Chloromyxin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Fatigue with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Weariness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Tiredness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Lethargy with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Maxidex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Macuna drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Tegretol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.