Who have Panic attacks with Delsym - from FDA reports
Panic attacks is found among people who take Delsym, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Zithromax, and have Bronchitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,834 people who have side effects when taking Delsym from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2,834 people reported to have side effects when taking Delsym.
Among them, 8 people (0.28%) have Panic attacks
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Panic attacks when taking Delsym *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Panic attacks when taking Delsym *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 14.29 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 85.71 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 5 people, 62.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zithromax: 5 people, 62.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 75.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 6 people, 75.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 75.00%
- Adverse Reaction: 5 people, 62.50%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 5 people, 62.50%
- Dry Throat: 5 people, 62.50%
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 62.50%
- Thinking Abnormal: 5 people, 62.50%
- Dry Mouth: 5 people, 62.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Panic attacks while taking Delsym?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Panic attacks
- Subscribe to monitor Panic attacks in Delsym
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Delsym and have Panic attacks
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Delsym has active ingredients of dextromethorphan polistirex. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Delsym 3,165 users)
Panic attacks has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, panic disorder, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 43,878 Panic attacks patients).
Drugs that are associated with Panic attacksPanic attacks (2,120 drugs)
Could your condition cause Panic attacksPanic attacks (1,721 conditions)
Delsym side effects
- Delsym side effects (2,834 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Delsyma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Delsym to similar drugs:
- Delsym vs Advair diskus 250/50
- Delsym vs Allegra
- Delsym vs Avelox
- Delsym vs Benadryl
- Delsym vs Benylin
- Delsym vs Bromhexine hydrochloride
- Delsym vs Claritin
- Delsym vs Codeine
- Delsym vs Dayquil
- Delsym vs Dimetapp
- Delsym vs Guaifenesin
- Delsym vs Hycodan
- Delsym vs Loratadine
- Delsym vs Mucinex
- Delsym vs Mucinex d
- Delsym vs Phenergan w/ codeine
- Delsym vs Promethazine w/ codeine
- Delsym vs Tessalon
- Delsym vs Tussigon
- Delsym vs Tylenol
- Delsym vs Ventolin
- Delsym vs Vicodin
- Delsym vs Xopenex
- Delsym vs Xyzal
- Delsym vs Zyrtec
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste Loss with Chloromyxin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Fatigue with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Weariness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Tiredness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Lethargy with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Maxidex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Macuna drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Tegretol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.