Entresto and Liver disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 114,629 people who have side effects when taking Entresto. Liver disorder is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Lasix and have Cardiac failure.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Entresto and have Liver disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
114,629 people reported to have side effects when taking Entresto.
Among them, 135 people (0.12%) have Liver disorder.
What is Entresto?
Entresto has active ingredients of sacubitril; valsartan. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 114,995 Entresto users.
What is Liver disorder?
Liver disorder (liver diseases) is found to be associated with 2,280 drugs and 2,000 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 54,162 people who have Liver disorder.
Number of Entresto and Liver disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Entresto when people have Liver disorder *:
Gender of people who have Liver disorder when taking Entresto*:
Age of people who have Liver disorder when taking Entresto *:
Common drugs people take besides Entresto *:
Common side effects people have besides Liver disorder *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Entresto and have Liver disorder?Check whether Liver disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Entresto side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Entresto side effects (114,995 reports)
Liver disorder treatments and more:
- Liver disorder (54,162 reports)
Common drugs associated with Liver disorder:
- Methotrexate: 3,290 reports
- Enbrel: 2,503 reports
- Prednisone: 2,265 reports
- Humira: 2,119 reports
- Aspirin: 1,884 reports
- Prednisolone: 1,630 reports
- Xeljanz: 1,483 reports
- Orencia: 1,423 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,376 reports
- Lipitor: 1,279 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Liver disorder:
- Liver disorder (2,280 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Liver disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,051 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,196 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,550 reports
- Pain: 1,128 reports
- Depression: 1,072 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,053 reports
- Diabetes: 1,015 reports
- Psoriasis: 966 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Liver disorder:
- Liver disorder (2,000 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sacubitril; valsartan (the active ingredients of Entresto) and Entresto (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mellaril and Vibramycin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Fludara and Meningitis Aseptic - 10 seconds ago
- Eszopiclone and Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Xeloda drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Marine Triglyceride and Ketorolac Tromethamine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Aneurysm - 38 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Pulmonary Artery Atresia - a minute ago
- Cosyntropin and Profen drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Armour Thyroid and Dalmane drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Penicillin and Ciclopirox drug interaction - 2 minutes ago