Entresto and Psoriasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Psoriasis is found among people who take Entresto, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Entresto and have Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 91,668 people who have side effects when taking Entresto from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
91,668 people reported to have side effects when taking Entresto.
Among them, 129 people (0.14%) have Psoriasis.
What is Entresto?
Entresto has active ingredients of sacubitril; valsartan. eHealthMe is studying from 91,893 Entresto users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,250 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Entresto and Psoriasis reports submitted per year:
Time on Entresto when people have Psoriasis *:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Entresto*:
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Entresto *:
Common drugs people take besides Entresto *:
Common side effects people have besides Psoriasis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Entresto and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Psoriasis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sacubitril; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Entresto:
- Entresto (91,893 reports)
Common Entresto side effects:
Browse all side effects of Entresto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Psoriasis treatments and more:
- Psoriasis (412,156 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,250 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sacubitril; valsartan (the active ingredients of Entresto) and Entresto (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metronidazole and Dermatosis - now
- Liver and Thinking Abnormal - a second ago
- Prempro and Nordette-28 drug interaction - a second ago
- Oxybutynin and Restless Leg Syndrome - 3 seconds ago
- Postpartum Depression and Multiple Drug Overdose - 5 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Pseudomonas Test Positive - 7 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Vimizim drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Cyclogyl and Combigan drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 13 seconds ago
- Dyrenium and Nocturia Aggravated - 15 seconds ago