Entyvio and Hyperhidrosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hyperhidrosis is found among people who take Entyvio, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Entyvio and have Hyperhidrosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,116 people who have side effects when taking Entyvio from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,116 people reported to have side effects when taking Entyvio.
Among them, 86 people (0.47%) have Hyperhidrosis.
What is Entyvio?
Entyvio has active ingredients of vedolizumab. It is often used in crohn's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 18,221 Entyvio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hyperhidrosis?
Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating) is found to be associated with 3,436 drugs and 3,355 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Entyvio and Hyperhidrosis reports submitted per year:
Time on Entyvio when people have Hyperhidrosis *:
- < 1 month: 54.55 %
- 1 - 6 months: 45.45 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hyperhidrosis when taking Entyvio *:
- female: 50.63 %
- male: 49.37 %
Age of people who have Hyperhidrosis when taking Entyvio *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.59 %
- 20-29: 6.35 %
- 30-39: 23.81 %
- 40-49: 15.87 %
- 50-59: 19.05 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Entyvio *:
- Remicade: 5 people, 5.81%
- Benadryl: 5 people, 5.81%
- Stelara: 5 people, 5.81%
- Potassium: 4 people, 4.65%
- Tylenol: 4 people, 4.65%
- Imuran: 4 people, 4.65%
- Inflectra: 4 people, 4.65%
- Magnesium: 4 people, 4.65%
- Elavil: 4 people, 4.65%
- Calcium: 4 people, 4.65%
Common side effects people have besides Hyperhidrosis *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 30 people, 34.88%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 22 people, 25.58%
- Diarrhea: 22 people, 25.58%
- Headache (pain in head): 19 people, 22.09%
- Breathing Difficulty: 19 people, 22.09%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 18 people, 20.93%
- Abdominal Pain: 17 people, 19.77%
- Joint Pain: 15 people, 17.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 14 people, 16.28%
- Feeling Hot: 14 people, 16.28%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 34 people, 39.53%
- Depression: 3 people, 3.49%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 3.49%
- Pain: 3 people, 3.49%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 2 people, 2.33%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 2 people, 2.33%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 2.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 2.33%
- Short-Bowel Syndrome (a condition in which the body cannot absorb enough fluids and nutrients because part of the small intestine is missing): 2 people, 2.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 2.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Entyvio and have Hyperhidrosis?Check whether Hyperhidrosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hyperhidrosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vedolizumab:
- Hyperhidrosis and drugs with ingredients of vedolizumab (131 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Entyvio:
- Entyvio (18,221 reports)
Common Entyvio side effects:
Browse all side effects of Entyvio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hyperhidrosis treatments and more:
- Hyperhidrosis (128,554 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hyperhidrosis:
- Hyperhidrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperhidrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperhidrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hyperhidrosis:
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperhidrosis:
- Hyperhidrosis (3,436 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperhidrosis:
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperhidrosis:
- Hyperhidrosis (3,355 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vedolizumab (the active ingredients of Entyvio) and Entyvio (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Folic Acid and Eosinophil Count Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Pramine and Abnormal Dreams - 11 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Gastrointestinal Necrosis - 12 seconds ago
- Robinul and Trimox drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Flovent and Abdominal Wall Infection - 20 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Splenic Infarction - 30 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - 34 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 35 seconds ago
- Zolmitriptan vs. Propranolol Hydrochloride - 39 seconds ago
- Nasacort Aq and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction - 55 seconds ago