Farxiga and Nosebleed - from FDA reports
Nosebleed is reported only by a few people who take Farxiga. We study 3,220 people who have side effects while taking Farxiga from FDA. Among them, 4 have Nosebleed. Find out below who they are, when they have Nosebleed and more.
3,220 people reported to have side effects when taking Farxiga.
Among them, 4 people (0.12%) have Nosebleed
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Farxiga when people have Nosebleed *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nosebleed when taking Farxiga *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nosebleed when taking Farxiga *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 50.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 25.00%
- Antibiotic Therapy: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sovaldi: 1 person, 25.00%
- Requip: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prozac: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nitrostat: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mouth Haemorrhage (bleeding from mouth): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nosebleed in Farxiga
- Subscribe to monitor Farxiga
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nosebleed
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Farxiga has active ingredients of dapagliflozin. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Farxiga 3,275 users)
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 45,750 Nosebleed patients).
Drugs that are associated with NosebleedNosebleed (1,760 drugs)
Could your condition cause NosebleedNosebleed (2,312 conditions)
Farxiga side effects
- Farxiga side effects (3,220 reports)
Browse all side effects of Farxigaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Farxiga and have Nosebleed
- Support group for people who have Nosebleed
- Support group for people who take Farxiga
You may be interested in these posts
- Dude Stopped taking fish oil today. Restarted xarelto Last night after bleeding stopped. Is Spiriva culprit as well? Dude
- I have been taking Garcia’s for 2 half weeks I have been sick at least a week one thing after another yeast infection sore through the laringitis sinus infection cough anyone else have all these proublems
- Just interested as my special needs daughter is not well with pulmonary hypertension and has just in last few days started getting nose bleeds she is 22 and is taking no medication
- Hi my name is Karen and i am concerned because i have had about 3 nose bleeds recently and i am getting ready to start on cellcept. i am petrified with concern over this. I am on 24 hr oxygen and i know my chance is greater for this. I will die without cellcept but i am so scared of the side...
- This is optional why won't it go past this
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.