Fentanyl and Bundle branch block left - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bundle branch block left is found among people who take Fentanyl, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fentanyl and have Bundle branch block left. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67,064 people who have side effects when taking Fentanyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
67,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl.
Among them, 68 people (0.1%) have Bundle branch block left.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 67,686 Fentanyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bundle branch block left?
Bundle branch block left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle) is found to be associated with 1,345 drugs and 712 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fentanyl and Bundle branch block left reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Fentanyl *:
- female: 46.27 %
- male: 53.73 %
Age of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Fentanyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.35 %
- 30-39: 1.59 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 77.78 %
Common drugs people take besides Fentanyl *:
- Zometa: 21 people, 30.88%
- Morphine: 21 people, 30.88%
- Lasix: 21 people, 30.88%
- Ambien: 18 people, 26.47%
- Lovenox: 18 people, 26.47%
- Nexium: 17 people, 25.00%
- Sevoflurane: 16 people, 23.53%
- Protonix: 15 people, 22.06%
- Prednisone: 15 people, 22.06%
- Plavix: 15 people, 22.06%
Common side effects people have besides Bundle branch block left *:
- Pneumonia: 28 people, 41.18%
- Stress And Anxiety: 24 people, 35.29%
- Heart Attack: 24 people, 35.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 32.35%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 21 people, 30.88%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 20 people, 29.41%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 19 people, 27.94%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 19 people, 27.94%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 people, 27.94%
- Breathing Difficulty: 19 people, 27.94%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 13 people, 19.12%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 5 people, 7.35%
- Constipation: 5 people, 7.35%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 4 people, 5.88%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 4.41%
- Epidural Anaesthesia: 2 people, 2.94%
- Hypotonia (low muscle tone): 2 people, 2.94%
- Cough: 1 person, 1.47%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 1.47%
- Depression: 1 person, 1.47%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fentanyl and have Bundle branch block left?Check whether Bundle branch block left is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Li W, Lamichhane J, "From Heartbreak to Left Bundle Branch Block: A Case of Amitriptyline Overdose", American Journal of Therapeutics, 2017 Sep .
How severe was Bundle branch block left and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fentanyl citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fentanyl:
- Fentanyl (67,686 reports)
Common Fentanyl side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fentanyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bundle branch block left treatments and more:
- Bundle branch block left (6,048 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bundle branch block left in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bundle branch block left in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bundle branch block left:
All the drugs that are associated with Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left (1,345 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bundle branch block left:
All the conditions that are associated with Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left (712 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl citrate (the active ingredients of Fentanyl) and Fentanyl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flecainide Acetate and Hiprex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Ativan drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Zolpidem drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Chemical Burns Of Eye - 18 seconds ago
- Trandate and Pleurisy - 37 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Diaphragmatic Paralysis - 54 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Janumet and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago
- Janumet and Appetite Decreased - a minute ago
- Pemetrexed and Emphysema - a minute ago