Glutathione and Depression - from FDA reports
Depression is found among people who take Glutathione, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, and have Bone marrow conditioning regimen. This review analyzes which people have Depression with Glutathione. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 443 people who have side effects when taking Glutathione from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 05, 2017
443 people reported to have side effects when taking Glutathione.
Among them, 20 people (4.51%) have Depression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Glutathione when people have Depression *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Glutathione *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Depression when taking Glutathione *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 22.22 %
- 20-29: 44.44 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (12 people, 60.00%)
- Preventive Health Care (9 people, 45.00%)
- White Blood Cell Count Abnormal (6 people, 30.00%)
- Ewing's Sarcoma Recurrent (6 people, 30.00%)
- Chondrosarcoma (3 people, 15.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (12 people, 60.00%)
- Sulfamethoprim (12 people, 60.00%)
- Prednisolone (12 people, 60.00%)
- Methotrexate (12 people, 60.00%)
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate (12 people, 60.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (15 people, 75.00%)
- Nausea (14 people, 70.00%)
- Pain (12 people, 60.00%)
- Diarrhea (12 people, 60.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (11 people, 55.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Depression when taking Glutathione?
- Check symptoms - is depression caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDepression and drugs with ingredients of glutathione.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepression and Glutathione from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 392,574 Depression patients).
Browse all side effects of Glutathionea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DepressionDepression
Could your condition cause DepressionDepression
What would happen?
Questions to the study
hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...
User reviews to the study
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.