Glycopyrrolate and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people who take Glycopyrrolate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ondansetron, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dehydration with Glycopyrrolate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,407 people who have side effects when taking Glycopyrrolate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
1,407 people reported to have side effects when taking Glycopyrrolate.
Among them, 53 people (3.77%) have Dehydration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Glycopyrrolate *:
- female: 57.69 %
- male: 42.31 %
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Glycopyrrolate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.26 %
- 10-19: 4.26 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.26 %
- 60+: 87.23 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 32.08%)
- Pain (15 people, 28.30%)
- Emphysema (15 people, 28.30%)
- Depression (15 people, 28.30%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (11 people, 20.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ondansetron (28 people, 52.83%)
- Norvasc (26 people, 49.06%)
- Aciphex (26 people, 49.06%)
- Zoloft (25 people, 47.17%)
- Folic Acid (24 people, 45.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea (40 people, 75.47%)
- Pain (31 people, 58.49%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 56.60%)
- Fatigue (29 people, 54.72%)
- Pleural Effusion (27 people, 50.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dehydration when taking Glycopyrrolate?
- Check symptoms - is dehydration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDehydration and drugs with ingredients of glycopyrrolate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDehydration and Glycopyrrolate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glycopyrrolate has active ingredients of glycopyrrolate. It is often used in hyperhidrosis. (latest outcomes from Glycopyrrolate 1,449 users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,401 Dehydration patients).
Browse all side effects of Glycopyrrolatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration
Could your condition cause DehydrationDehydration
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I need to hydrate through the night to sleep. On bad nights I sleep about 3 hrs and cannot get back to sleep for 3 hrs. During this time I drink water and urinate several times. Only then can I return to sleep. My urine is pale, not dark, yet there is a clear connection as evidenced by high ...
It seems that since I have been taking this particular Omega 3 supplement, I have been very dehydrated, specially in the morning. My eyes are extremely dry and my throat also. Why is this and what can I do?