Kadcyla and Hydrocephalus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hydrocephalus is found among people who take Kadcyla, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Kadcyla and have Hydrocephalus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,488 people who have side effects when taking Kadcyla from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,488 people reported to have side effects when taking Kadcyla.
Among them, 23 people (0.51%) have Hydrocephalus.
What is Kadcyla?
Kadcyla has active ingredients of ado-trastuzumab emtansine. eHealthMe is studying from 4,501 Kadcyla users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hydrocephalus?
Hydrocephalus (water on the brain) is found to be associated with 1,741 drugs and 1,167 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Kadcyla and Hydrocephalus reports submitted per year:
Time on Kadcyla when people have Hydrocephalus *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hydrocephalus when taking Kadcyla *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hydrocephalus when taking Kadcyla *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 21.05 %
- 40-49: 73.68 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Kadcyla *:
- Taxotere: 17 people, 73.91%
- Synthroid: 17 people, 73.91%
- Keppra: 13 people, 56.52%
- Herceptin: 7 people, 30.43%
- Norco: 4 people, 17.39%
- Dexamethasone: 4 people, 17.39%
- Navelbine: 4 people, 17.39%
- Xgeva: 4 people, 17.39%
- Tykerb: 4 people, 17.39%
- Abraxane: 4 people, 17.39%
Common side effects people have besides Hydrocephalus *:
- Weakness: 21 people, 91.30%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 18 people, 78.26%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 18 people, 78.26%
- Weight Loss: 17 people, 73.91%
- Heart Rate Increased: 17 people, 73.91%
- Bleeding Disorders: 17 people, 73.91%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 17 people, 73.91%
- Influenza Like Illness: 17 people, 73.91%
- Blood Phosphorus Decreased: 17 people, 73.91%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 17 people, 73.91%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 21 people, 91.30%
- Breast Cancer: 16 people, 69.57%
- Breast Cancer Female: 5 people, 21.74%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kadcyla and have Hydrocephalus?Check whether Hydrocephalus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hydrocephalus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ado-trastuzumab emtansine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Kadcyla:
- Kadcyla (4,501 reports)
Common Kadcyla side effects:
Browse all side effects of Kadcyla:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hydrocephalus treatments and more:
- Hydrocephalus (6,165 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hydrocephalus:
- Hydrocephalus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hydrocephalus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hydrocephalus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hydrocephalus:
All the drugs that are associated with Hydrocephalus:
- Hydrocephalus (1,741 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hydrocephalus:
All the conditions that are associated with Hydrocephalus:
- Hydrocephalus (1,167 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ado-trastuzumab emtansine (the active ingredients of Kadcyla) and Kadcyla (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Provera and Abdominal Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Optison drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Contac 12 Hour and Stress And Anxiety - 34 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Acetic Acid and Neuralgia - 52 seconds ago
- Tagamet and Lung Cancer Stage Unspecified (Exc Metastatic Tumors To Lung) - a minute ago
- Lonox and Ovarian Cysts - a minute ago
- Votrient and Muscle Aches - a minute ago
- Memory Loss and drugs of ingredients of pitavastatin calcium - a minute ago
- Saw Palmetto and Rash Macular - a minute ago