Mobic and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people who take Mobic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Mobic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,440 people who have side effects when taking Mobic from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
17,440 people reported to have side effects when taking Mobic.
Among them, 738 people (4.23%) have Fever
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mobic when people have Fever *:
- < 1 month: 36.94 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.53 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.61 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.61 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.41 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.9 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Mobic *:
- female: 67.35 %
- male: 32.65 %
Age of people who have Fever when taking Mobic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.48 %
- 10-19: 0.32 %
- 20-29: 1.76 %
- 30-39: 8.48 %
- 40-49: 13.92 %
- 50-59: 27.84 %
- 60+: 47.2 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (143 people, 19.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (87 people, 11.79%)
- Multiple Myeloma (54 people, 7.32%)
- Osteoporosis (52 people, 7.05%)
- Breast Cancer (46 people, 6.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (148 people, 20.05%)
- Nexium (125 people, 16.94%)
- Lasix (95 people, 12.87%)
- Prednisone (85 people, 11.52%)
- Ambien (82 people, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (167 people, 22.63%)
- Fatigue (143 people, 19.38%)
- Weakness (135 people, 18.29%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (128 people, 17.34%)
- Stress And Anxiety (125 people, 16.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fever when taking Mobic?
- Check symptoms - is fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFever and drugs with ingredients of meloxicam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and Mobic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,912 users)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Fever patients).
Browse all side effects of Mobica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FeverFever
Could your condition cause FeverFever
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...
I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>