Who have Diverticulitis with Ninlaro - from FDA reports
Diverticulitis is found among people who take Ninlaro, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Revlimid, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,301 people who have side effects when taking Ninlaro from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,301 people reported to have side effects when taking Ninlaro.
Among them, 7 people (0.13%) have Diverticulitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diverticulitis when taking Ninlaro *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Diverticulitis when taking Ninlaro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 100.00%
- Bone Neoplasm (tumour of bone): 2 people, 28.57%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid: 4 people, 57.14%
- Pomalyst: 3 people, 42.86%
- Cipro: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lasix: 2 people, 28.57%
- Accupril: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitamin D2: 1 person, 14.29%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 14.29%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 14.29%
- Gastrointestinal Infection (infection of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Diverticulitis while taking Ninlaro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diverticulitis
- Subscribe to monitor Diverticulitis in Ninlaro
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ninlaro and have Diverticulitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ninlaro has active ingredients of ixazomib citrate. (latest outcomes from Ninlaro 5,304 users)
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 21,237 Diverticulitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with DiverticulitisDiverticulitis (1,618 drugs)
Could your condition cause DiverticulitisDiverticulitis (1,138 conditions)
Ninlaro side effects
- Ninlaro side effects (5,301 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ninlaroa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste Loss with Chloromyxin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Fatigue with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Weariness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Tiredness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Lethargy with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Maxidex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Macuna drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Tegretol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.