Oxycodone and Procedural complication - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Procedural complication is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Oxycodone and have Procedural complication. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 132,447 people who have side effects when taking Oxycodone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
132,447 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone.
Among them, 73 people (0.06%) have Procedural complication.
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 135,049 Oxycodone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Procedural complication?
Procedural complication is found to be associated with 1,321 drugs and 856 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Oxycodone and Procedural complication reports submitted per year:
Time on Oxycodone when people have Procedural complication *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Procedural complication when taking Oxycodone *:
- female: 46.38 %
- male: 53.62 %
Age of people who have Procedural complication when taking Oxycodone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.55 %
- 20-29: 11.32 %
- 30-39: 7.55 %
- 40-49: 5.66 %
- 50-59: 24.53 %
- 60+: 43.4 %
Common drugs people take besides Oxycodone *:
- Humira: 22 people, 30.14%
- Prednisone: 9 people, 12.33%
- Fentanyl: 8 people, 10.96%
- Vitamin B12: 7 people, 9.59%
- Zantac: 7 people, 9.59%
- Morphine: 7 people, 9.59%
- Folic Acid: 7 people, 9.59%
- Methotrexate: 6 people, 8.22%
- Pantoprazole: 6 people, 8.22%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 8.22%
Common side effects people have besides Procedural complication *:
- Diarrhea: 13 people, 17.81%
- Drug Ineffective: 10 people, 13.70%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 10 people, 13.70%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 people, 12.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 10.96%
- Pneumonia: 7 people, 9.59%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 6 people, 8.22%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 8.22%
- Fever: 6 people, 8.22%
- Infection: 6 people, 8.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 13 people, 17.81%
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 17.81%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 11 people, 15.07%
- Depression: 8 people, 10.96%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 8.22%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 5 people, 6.85%
- Inflammation: 4 people, 5.48%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 5.48%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 4 people, 5.48%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 5.48%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxycodone and have Procedural complication?Check whether Procedural complication is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Procedural complication and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Oxycodone:
- Oxycodone (135,049 reports)
Common Oxycodone side effects:
Browse all side effects of Oxycodone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Procedural complication treatments and more:
- Procedural complication (8,780 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Procedural complication in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Procedural complication in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Procedural complication:
All the drugs that are associated with Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication (1,321 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Procedural complication:
All the conditions that are associated with Procedural complication:
- Procedural complication (856 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Oxycodone) and Oxycodone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nifedipine and Thirst - 16 seconds ago
- Rizatriptan Benzoate and Vicks Formula 44 drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Saphris drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Lip Blister - a minute ago
- Ziana and Onexton drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nicotinamide and Gastroenteritis Viral - a minute ago
- Seroquel and Ovarian Cancer - a minute ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Maxolon and Abdominal Pain - a minute ago
- Levophed and Ofloxacin drug interaction - a minute ago