Ranitidine and Weight fluctuation - from FDA reports
Weight fluctuation is found among people who take Ranitidine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Actemra, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Weight fluctuation with Ranitidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,636 people who have side effects when taking Ranitidine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
45,636 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine.
Among them, 35 people (0.08%) have Weight fluctuation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- female: 82.35 %
- male: 17.65 %
Age of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 51.85 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 25.93 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (13 people, 37.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 22.86%)
- Diabetes (7 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 11.43%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (4 people, 11.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (7 people, 20.00%)
- Januvia (7 people, 20.00%)
- Actemra (7 people, 20.00%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 14.29%)
- Xarelto (4 people, 11.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (16 people, 45.71%)
- Fatigue (15 people, 42.86%)
- Dizziness (12 people, 34.29%)
- Weakness (11 people, 31.43%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (10 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine?
- Check symptoms - is weight fluctuation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeight fluctuation and drugs with ingredients of ranitidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight fluctuation and Ranitidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,800 users)
Weight fluctuation has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, weight loss, depression (latest reports from 3,673 Weight fluctuation patients).
Browse all side effects of Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation
Could your condition cause Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking these meds daily for over a month now Magnesium Glycinate 400mg daily, B vitamin complex 1000mg Taurine daily 250mg of L-theanine daily 1800mg of omega 3 Ranitidine (Zantac) 150 I am thinking of adding SAM-e to this mix. when i first started this mix it seemed to be ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
Hello, I am 66, overall healthy and was diagnosed with Barretts esophegus one year ago. I started with a ppi for seven months and then changed to ranitidine 150mg daily. Recent blood tests showed positive for Lupus with high b1 and b12 readings. I have had joint pain, numbness in feet and ...