Who have Weight fluctuation with Ranitidine - from FDA reports
Weight fluctuation is found among people who take Ranitidine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Actemra, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,168 people who have side effects when taking Ranitidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
52,168 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine.
Among them, 47 people (0.09%) have Weight fluctuation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- female: 80.43 %
- male: 19.57 %
Age of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- 0-1: 2.7 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.81 %
- 40-49: 48.65 %
- 50-59: 10.81 %
- 60+: 27.03 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 16 people, 34.04%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 23.40%
- Diabetes: 10 people, 21.28%
- Depression: 4 people, 8.51%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 8.51%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Januvia: 10 people, 21.28%
- Actemra: 10 people, 21.28%
- Metformin: 9 people, 19.15%
- Ibuprofen: 5 people, 10.64%
- Vitamin D3: 5 people, 10.64%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 23 people, 48.94%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 22 people, 46.81%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 17 people, 36.17%
- Dizziness: 17 people, 36.17%
- Diarrhea: 16 people, 34.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight fluctuation while taking Ranitidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight fluctuation
- Subscribe to monitor Weight fluctuation in Ranitidine
You are not alone:
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 53,335 users)
Weight fluctuation has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 4,546 Weight fluctuation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (951 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (656 conditions)
Ranitidine side effects
- Ranitidine side effects (52,199 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Acilac? - now
- L-Tyrosine and Singulair drug interaction - now
- Duloxetine Hydrochloride and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Scopolamine? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma with Arimidex? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Accutane - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Stelara for a 10 year old girl - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.