Ranitidine and Weight fluctuation - from FDA reports
Weight fluctuation is found among people who take Ranitidine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Metformin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Weight fluctuation with Ranitidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,636 people who have side effects when taking Ranitidine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
45,636 people reported to have side effects when taking Ranitidine.
Among them, 35 people (0.08%) have Weight fluctuation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- female: 82.35 %
- male: 17.65 %
Age of people who have Weight fluctuation when taking Ranitidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 51.85 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 25.93 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 13 people, 37.14%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 22.86%
- Diabetes: 7 people, 20.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 4 people, 11.43%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 4 people, 11.43%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Actemra: 7 people, 20.00%
- Januvia: 7 people, 20.00%
- Metformin: 7 people, 20.00%
- Ibuprofen: 5 people, 14.29%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 11.43%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 16 people, 45.71%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 42.86%
- Dizziness: 12 people, 34.29%
- Weakness: 11 people, 31.43%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 10 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ranitidine and have Weight fluctuation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight fluctuation
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 46,803 users)
Weight fluctuation has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, weight loss, depression (latest reports from 3,673 Weight fluctuation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (940 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight fluctuationWeight fluctuation (656 conditions)
Ranitidine side effects
- Ranitidine side effects (45,667 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ranitidine and have Weight Fluctuation
- Support group for people who have Weight Fluctuation
- Support group for people who take Ranitidine
You may be interested in these posts
- Just started taking Cholestipol a week ago for unconfirmed diagnosis of macrobiotic colitis. I am still have some cramping and bloating. Has anyone used loperamide after starting Colestipol?
- Hello, i suffer from severe GORD ,Hiatus Hernia, on Ranitidin ,feel very tired, dizzy,exhausted.
- Am taking Ranitidine and recently increased buproprion dose from 100 mg once a day to 100 twice a day. Anyone else have stomach pain?
- HI I have complex health issues and with the recent diagnosis of early-onset rheumatoid arthritis it's just complicated my life no end. My list of medication seems never-ending in every time see my doctor or specialist they seem to add more to it. Trying to lose weight to help my joints but...
- I am suffering from postural drop
- Will you have Excessive Saliva with Pain?
- Will you have Drooling with Pain?
- Will you have Swelling with Noxafil?
- Will you have Appetite Increased with Zonegran?
- Will you have Pain Inflammation Activated with Atrial Fibrillation?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pain and Excessive Saliva?
- Support group for people who have Pain and Drooling?
- Support group for people who take Noxafil and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Zonegran and have Appetite Increased?
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain Inflammation Activated?
- What to expect when you have Pain and Excessive Saliva?
- What to expect when you have Pain and Drooling?
- What to expect when you take Noxafil and have Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Zonegran and have Appetite Increased?
- What to expect when you have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain Inflammation Activated?
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Chantix
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Tresiba
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Effexor, Prozac
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Buspirone Hcl, Citalopram Hydrobromide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.