Who have Cardiac failure congestive with Revatio - from FDA reports
Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Revatio, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tracleer, and have Cardiac disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35,324 people who have side effects when taking Revatio from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
35,324 people reported to have side effects when taking Revatio.
Among them, 830 people (2.35%) have Cardiac failure congestive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Revatio when people have Cardiac failure congestive *:
- < 1 month: 32.35 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.65 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.71 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.71 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.71 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.88 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Revatio *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Revatio *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 0.32 %
- 20-29: 0.96 %
- 30-39: 2.4 %
- 40-49: 8.01 %
- 50-59: 16.03 %
- 60+: 72.12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cardiac Disorder: 45 people, 5.42%
- Breathing Difficulty: 30 people, 3.61%
- Pain: 26 people, 3.13%
- High Blood Pressure: 26 people, 3.13%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 24 people, 2.89%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tracleer: 187 people, 22.53%
- Letairis: 160 people, 19.28%
- Lasix: 130 people, 15.66%
- Coumadin: 129 people, 15.54%
- Tyvaso: 82 people, 9.88%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 221 people, 26.63%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 129 people, 15.54%
- Pneumonia: 123 people, 14.82%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 72 people, 8.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 68 people, 8.19%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cardiac failure congestive while taking Revatio?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cardiac failure congestive
- Subscribe to monitor Cardiac failure congestive in Revatio
You are not alone:
Revatio has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. (latest outcomes from Revatio 35,411 users)
Cardiac failure congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 100,438 Cardiac failure congestive patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive (2,539 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive (1,903 conditions)
Revatio side effects
- Revatio side effects (35,351 reports)
Browse all side effects of Revatioa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jeong SY, Jeon SJ, Kim YR, Choi SS, Kwak HS, "A Rare Case of Viagra Induced Toxic Encephalopathy", Investigative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2016 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nightmare with Belsomra? - now
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Belsomra? - now
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Belsomra? - now
- Will you have Nightmares with Belsomra? - now
- Will you have Death with Metadate Er? - now
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Benzonatate for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Naproxen - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.