Risperidone and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Risperidone, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Risperidone and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61,258 people who have side effects when taking Risperidone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
61,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperidone.
Among them, 4,150 people (6.77%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Risperidone?
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 62,599 Risperidone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,517 drugs and 5,041 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Risperidone and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Risperidone when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Risperidone*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Risperidone *:
Common drugs people take besides Risperidone *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Risperidone and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
- Ray RK, Bashir MA, Rao S, "Co-Administration of Risperidone and Sodium Valproate Causing Bilateral Chronic Exertional Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome", Open Journal of Orthopedics, 2014 Apr .
- Hosseini, S. H., & Ahmadi, A., "Peripheral edema occurring during treatment with risperidone combined with citalopram", Case reports in medicine, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of risperidone:
- Drug ineffective and drugs with ingredients of risperidone (5,471 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Risperidone:
- Risperidone (62,599 reports)
Common Risperidone side effects:
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 12,379 reports
- Weight increased: 4,720 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,150 reports
- Drowsiness: 2,307 reports
- Weight loss: 2,103 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2,025 reports
Browse all side effects of Risperidone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,482 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
- Methotrexate: 104,668 reports
- Humira: 93,489 reports
- Enbrel: 90,931 reports
- Prednisone: 66,683 reports
- Xeljanz: 48,562 reports
- Orencia: 47,976 reports
- Adapalene: 45,683 reports
- Actemra: 40,430 reports
- Remicade: 37,128 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 35,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,517 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 123,880 reports
- Pain: 40,150 reports
- Psoriasis: 33,532 reports
- High blood pressure: 31,954 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 25,819 reports
- Depression: 24,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (5,041 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on risperidone (the active ingredients of Risperidone) and Risperidone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride and Localised Oedema - 6 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Precancerous Mucosal Lesion - 9 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Pregnancy Test Positive - 10 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Ampyra drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- How effective is Zyprexa for Generalized Anxiety Disorder? - 26 seconds ago
- Duragesic-75 vs. Fish Oil - 30 seconds ago
- Nadolol and Prozac drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Paxil and Hypotonia - 41 seconds ago
- Keppra and Ototoxicity - 46 seconds ago
- Lorcet-Hd and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 57 seconds ago