Skyla and Bedwetting - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bedwetting is reported only by a few people who take Skyla.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Skyla and have Bedwetting. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,006 people who have side effects while taking Skyla from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,006 people reported to have side effects when taking Skyla.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Bedwetting.
What is Skyla?
Skyla has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 5,045 Skyla users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bedwetting?
Bedwetting is found to be associated with 1,335 drugs and 826 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Skyla and Bedwetting reports submitted per year:
Time on Skyla when people have Bedwetting *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Bedwetting when taking Skyla *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bedwetting when taking Skyla *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Skyla *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xyrem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nuvigil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nuvaring: 1 person, 50.00%
- Maxalt-Mlt: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Bedwetting *:
- Visual Field Defect: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 50.00%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Procedural Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Procedural Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 1 person, 50.00%
- Ophthalmological Examination Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Impaired Work Ability: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Skyla and have Bedwetting?Check whether Bedwetting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bedwetting and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levonorgestrel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Skyla:
- Skyla (5,045 reports)
Common Skyla side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 874 reports
- Vaginal bleeding: 161 reports
Browse all side effects of Skyla:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bedwetting treatments and more:
- Bedwetting (5,402 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bedwetting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bedwetting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bedwetting:
- Xyrem: 817 reports
- Metformin: 188 reports
- Clozapine: 178 reports
- Gabapentin: 164 reports
- Adderall: 158 reports
- Singulair: 146 reports
- Simvastatin: 141 reports
- Nuvigil: 141 reports
- Risperdal: 135 reports
- Seroquel: 130 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting (1,335 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bedwetting:
- Narcolepsy: 676 reports
- High blood pressure: 184 reports
- Depression: 176 reports
- Schizophrenia: 160 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 145 reports
- Asthma: 138 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting (826 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levonorgestrel (the active ingredients of Skyla) and Skyla (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Micturition Frequency Decreased - a second ago
- Rescriptor and Neck Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 14 seconds ago
- Avonex and Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease - 16 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Heart Attack - 20 seconds ago
- Lysteda and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 27 seconds ago
- Skelaxin and Device Dislocation - 28 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Pain In Jaw - 28 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 29 seconds ago
- Periostat and Parkinsonism Aggravated - 38 seconds ago