Subutex and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is found among people who take Subutex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Drug dependence. This review analyzes which people have Fall with Subutex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,016 people who have side effects when taking Subutex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
5,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Subutex.
Among them, 89 people (1.77%) have Fall
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Subutex when people have Fall *:
- < 1 month: 30 %
- 1 - 6 months: 30 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 10 %
Gender of people who have Fall when taking Subutex *:
- female: 65.91 %
- male: 34.09 %
Age of people who have Fall when taking Subutex *:
- 0-1: 1.25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.75 %
- 30-39: 20.0 %
- 40-49: 22.5 %
- 50-59: 46.25 %
- 60+: 6.25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Dependence (24 people, 26.97%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 13.48%)
- Depression (12 people, 13.48%)
- Breast Cancer (8 people, 8.99%)
- Hepatitis C (5 people, 5.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (38 people, 42.70%)
- Xanax (37 people, 41.57%)
- Neurontin (33 people, 37.08%)
- Oxycontin (32 people, 35.96%)
- Lyrica (32 people, 35.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (37 people, 41.57%)
- Insomnia (37 people, 41.57%)
- Dizziness (37 people, 41.57%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (34 people, 38.20%)
- Fever (34 people, 38.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fall when taking Subutex?
- Check symptoms - is fall caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFall and drugs with ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFall and Subutex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,367 users)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 198,144 Fall patients).
Browse all side effects of Subutexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FallFall
Could your condition cause FallFall
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I'm on suboxone/subutex for opiate withdrawals & 2 stop opiate cravings. I have muscle spasms in my back & have been prescribed a few different relaxants n the past including, baclofen, flexeril, zanaflex, & soma. I have found baclofen 2 help my muscles not feel as tense when I'm on it. Zanaflex ...