Tequin and Back disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Back disorder is reported only by a few people who take Tequin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tequin and have Back disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,635 people who have side effects while taking Tequin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,635 people reported to have side effects when taking Tequin.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Back disorder.
What is Tequin?
Tequin has active ingredients of gatifloxacin. eHealthMe is studying from 4,637 Tequin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Back disorder?
Back disorder is found to be associated with 2,042 drugs and 1,271 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tequin and Back disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back disorder when taking Tequin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Back disorder when taking Tequin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tequin *:
- Effexor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zyflo: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lovenox: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glycine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Duragesic-100: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Back disorder *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Fractures: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (disease of joint movement): 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Contracture (a permanent shortening of a muscle or joint): 1 person, 50.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 50.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tequin and have Back disorder?Check whether Back disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Back disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gatifloxacin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tequin:
- Tequin (4,637 reports)
Common Tequin side effects:
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 389 reports
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 366 reports
- Pain: 287 reports
- Weakness: 272 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 242 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 233 reports
Browse all side effects of Tequin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Back disorder treatments and more:
- Back disorder (20,953 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Back disorder:
- Back disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Back disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Back disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Back disorder:
- Lyrica: 1,329 reports
- Humira: 1,047 reports
- Fosamax: 936 reports
- Aspirin: 910 reports
- Vioxx: 881 reports
- Enbrel: 862 reports
- Prednisone: 783 reports
- Methotrexate: 771 reports
- Gabapentin: 749 reports
- Revlimid: 713 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Back disorder:
- Back disorder (2,042 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Back disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,781 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,335 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,287 reports
- Pain: 1,002 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 816 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 736 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Back disorder:
- Back disorder (1,271 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gatifloxacin (the active ingredients of Tequin) and Tequin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levitra vs. Cialis - now
- Junel Fe 1/20 and Insomnia - 2 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Heart Palpitations - 2 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Urinary Retention - 3 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Nosebleed - 4 seconds ago
- Ingrezza and Chills - 5 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Weakness - 15 seconds ago
- Losartan and Librium drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Blockage Of Leg Arteries - 23 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Finger Deformity - 28 seconds ago