Tramadol and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 5,105 people (6.14%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 54.17 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.06 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.7 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.94 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.74 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.93 %
- 10+ years: 0.46 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 69.54 %
- male: 30.46 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.27 %
- 10-19: 0.9 %
- 20-29: 3.55 %
- 30-39: 8.92 %
- 40-49: 14.1 %
- 50-59: 23.24 %
- 60+: 48.94 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (499 people, 9.77%)
- High Blood Pressure (363 people, 7.11%)
- Depression (333 people, 6.52%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (317 people, 6.21%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (249 people, 4.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (455 people, 8.91%)
- Humira (435 people, 8.52%)
- Aspirin (399 people, 7.82%)
- Lisinopril (382 people, 7.48%)
- Omeprazole (357 people, 6.99%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,212 people, 23.74%)
- Weakness (1,170 people, 22.92%)
- Headache (985 people, 19.29%)
- Dizziness (884 people, 17.32%)
- Breathing Difficulty (830 people, 16.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFatigue and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,460 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,343 Fatigue patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
User reviews to the study
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...