Tramadol and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 1,598 people (1.92%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 58.73 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.46 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.59 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.35 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.87 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 70.05 %
- male: 29.95 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.39 %
- 2-9: 0.39 %
- 10-19: 1.63 %
- 20-29: 5.73 %
- 30-39: 14.48 %
- 40-49: 18.13 %
- 50-59: 21.07 %
- 60+: 38.19 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (216 people, 13.52%)
- Back Pain (112 people, 7.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (96 people, 6.01%)
- High Blood Pressure (88 people, 5.51%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (67 people, 4.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (179 people, 11.20%)
- Omeprazole (160 people, 10.01%)
- Xanax (118 people, 7.38%)
- Lorazepam (114 people, 7.13%)
- Cymbalta (114 people, 7.13%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (348 people, 21.78%)
- Weakness (340 people, 21.28%)
- Headache (326 people, 20.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (309 people, 19.34%)
- Fatigue (305 people, 19.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tremor when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is tremor caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTremor and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTremor and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,462 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 103,949 Tremor patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TremorTremor
Could your condition cause TremorTremor
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Today I had an EGD and was prepped with Versed then given propofol and fentanyl. The procedure lasted perhaps 15 minutes. I was extremely comfortable post op and wanted to sleep. I recall, while still, groggy being told to wake up and get dressed, which I did. After I stood, I experienced ...