Tramadol and Vasculitis - from FDA reports
Vasculitis is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Omeprazole, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Vasculitis with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 111 people (0.13%) have Vasculitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Vasculitis *:
- < 1 month: 88.89 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.11 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vasculitis when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Vasculitis when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.15 %
- 10-19: 2.3 %
- 20-29: 2.3 %
- 30-39: 20.69 %
- 40-49: 18.39 %
- 50-59: 16.09 %
- 60+: 39.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 13.51%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 people, 12.61%)
- Hepatitis C (11 people, 9.91%)
- Muscle Spasms (8 people, 7.21%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (7 people, 6.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (32 people, 28.83%)
- Furosemide (22 people, 19.82%)
- Lyrica (21 people, 18.92%)
- Prednisolone (20 people, 18.02%)
- Gabapentin (20 people, 18.02%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (23 people, 20.72%)
- Dizziness (21 people, 18.92%)
- Joint Pain (20 people, 18.02%)
- Osteoarthritis (19 people, 17.12%)
- Headache (19 people, 17.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vasculitis when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is vasculitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVasculitis and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVasculitis and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,462 users)
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 8,548 Vasculitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with VasculitisVasculitis
Could your condition cause VasculitisVasculitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife developed a condition known as Granulomatosis Polyagiitis. Our doctor says this is generally triggered by an infection. She had been hospitalized for food poisoning about 3 weeks before the GPA symptoms began to appear. She also had Sepsis during her stay. We are wondering if the ...